• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Ok thanks. Now please tell us what would satisfy the Palestinians. What would make them change their stance? What would be good enough for them short of the complete destruction of Israel? This has been tried before. The Palestinians do not want to coexist with the Jews. Please explain how Israel’s better treatment of Christian Palestinians will stop the militant Palestinians from attacking Israel? You know, the ones shouting Allah Akbar, as they kill innocent Israelis.
    I second this question.

I'll be the first to admit I know next to nothing about the actual politics or what's really going on in Israel, but I'm open to learning more.

On the surface of it, though, I just don't see how in the world a terrorist organization launches cruel, vicious attacks against civilians, and the response is to blame the targeted country because they didn't give enough to those terrorists?

Or is that not what your saying @LeftyGunner ?

I'm sorry this thread has seems to have devolved into calling you a bunch of names, and you haven't had much chance to elaborate in detail on exactly what you think the Israeli government is doing wrong, or exactly how they're responsible for this attack, or if that's even what you're saying, but I, for one, am open to hearing more specifics. But I'll also admit right now that what you're saying is coming off sounding awfully messed up to me.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    I am guessing GFGT and/or Kelly is near. In before the warnings.

star-wars-darth-avder.gif
    I also second this; seems like things are getting heated way to fast in this thread; let's try to listen to what the other side is actually saying.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Ok thanks. Now please tell us what would satisfy the Palestinians. What would make them change their stance? What would be good enough for them short of the complete destruction of Israel? This has been tried before. The Palestinians do not want to coexist with the Jews.

“The Palestinians” are not a monolithic group, they are members of a regional ethnicity. Many are Islamic, some are Christian...the various sub-groups have their own motivations, and I cannot speak for them personally, but I can offer an opinion on what I have seen and come to believe over the years.

People of differing religions can get find a way to get along, but States of differing religions cannot.

Neither Iran nor Israel can separate Church from State, and I expect this conflict will continue until one of them is no longer on the field of battle.

This conflict is ultimately a result of theocracy, well-intentioned as it was purported to be…from both sides.

If we ever want to resolve this conflict for once and for all, we either have to resolve religious disagreement, or divorce religion from the State.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I am not trying to make friends. I am here to offer an opinion from a different viewpoint, and push back against misinformation and propaganda where I can.

If you think that makes me look brainwashed or gullible, perhaps you should spend more time looking inward.
    Your opinion is the same as those leftist who went insane because of judicial reform.
    Instead of leftist judges telling Israel how to live and get rid of any laws they don't like, along with not allowing any conservative judges to get on the bench in the last 50 years. They now are going to have to give proper rulings instead of their leftist ideology dictating everything in Israel.

Also Iran was funding those riots by your leftist buddies in Israel. Taking money from the enemy to damage your country is in my book treasonous.

Thank God we have a constitution in the United States. Our Supreme Court must decide law a lot differently than in Israel.
    I'm happy the majority of Israelis have been heard and law is made to give them freedom from woke leftist ideology.

I have friends there who are conservative and I am kept up on the stupidity of the courts in Israeli for years.

Glad you heard from your family that all are OK and safe hiding in a bunker.
    My friends children are not in a bunker they are out fighting to keep your family from being killed by radical Islamists. They are in the IDF.

Last edited:

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Points of information:

The Yom Kippur War started precisely 50 years ago today.

The US just paid six billion dollars to Iran for “hostages.”

A week ago the Biden Administration unilaterally decided to allow Israelis to enter the US without a visa.

Israel has one of the largest spy networks and intelligence gathering operations in the world, and somehow “missed” the chatter that an attack was in the works, nonetheless on an important historical anniversary?

Iran and Syria have immediately called to back Hamas and Hezbollah and are sending jihad announcements over the loudspeakers with the call to prayer.

In the immortal words of Detective Emilio from the 1994 film Ace Ventura: Pet Detective:

“Something ain't stirring the Kool-aid, man.”

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Points of information:

The Yom Kippur War started precisely 50 years ago today.

The US just paid six billion dollars to Iran for “hostages.”

A week ago the Biden Administration unilaterally decided to allow Israelis to enter the US without a visa.

Israel has one of the largest spy networks and intelligence gathering operations in the world, and somehow “missed” the chatter that an attack was in the works, nonetheless on an important historical anniversary?

Iran and Syria have immediately called to back Hamas and Hezbollah and are sending jihad announcements over the loudspeakers with the call to prayer.

In the immortal words of Detective Emilio from the 1994 film Ace Ventura: Pet Detective:

“Something ain't stirring the Kool-aid, man.”
    Don't forget "10% for the Big Guy" and Hunter's legal bills are mounting up.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Me as an INGOer:

Hamas: the group that used the concrete that was to build schools to build tunnels into Israel to facilitate terror attacks.

The Hezbos (shout out to Rush) are looking to join in. Maybe Hamas (Suni) and Hezbollah (Shia) will get distracted and start killing each other.

So we got this quagmire in Ukraine along with a sieve of a southern border here. The excrement is making physical contact with the hydro-electric powered, oscillating, air current distribution device in Israel. Is there a large joint exercise coming up in Korea to get the norks (also from Rush) spun-up? Lets just go for the Super-fecta here.

Me wearing Mod hat:

Keep it to a simmer not a rolling boil, and of course between the ditches.

Top Bottom