• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    more people who want others to work and pay for their drugs and have no problem killing for it. i cant believe more families dont bring hell down on this kind of scum with personal justice. if they are waitng for the court to give justice then it will never come. these guys when found guilty should IMMEDIATELY be taken out back, beat and shot in the heads.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    more people who want others to work and pay for their drugs and have no problem killing for it. i cant believe more families dont bring hell down on this kind of scum with personal justice. if they are waitng for the court to give justice then it will never come. these guys when found guilty should IMMEDIATELY be taken out back, beat and shot in the heads.

Couldn't agree with you more, just think for the next 60 years they'll be sucking money away from the system. If they do get the death penalty it'll be 20 years before that comes about. Waste of money, the Romans had little knowledge of the penal system; we need to go back to that.

Instill some fear into these losers that want to harm innocent people.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    If they are found guilty, I'd take my turn performing the civic duty of relieving these animals of the burden of their life.

Last edited:

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Originally Posted by E5RANGER375
    Couldn't agree with you more, just think for the next 60 years they'll be sucking money away from the system. If they do get the death penalty it'll be 20 years before that comes about. Waste of money, the Romans had little knowledge of the penal system; we need to go back to that.

:+1::+1:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I'm not an advocate for life without parole, in a case like this. The prisoner is locked up for 23 hours a day, but does nothing to pay for their crime. You take a life, you lose yours.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    I'm not an advocate for life without parole, in a case like this. The prisoner is locked up for 23 hours a day, but does nothing to pay for their crime. You take a life, you lose yours.

4 scrawny POS? Throw them in general population with the big boys. If they last a month I'd be surprised. Meanwhile, bill the family for all expenses incurred.

dagibson1507

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    Muncie, IN
    Prison life isn't as bad as some of these people had it on the streets. Having worked in a local prison I'd know. They have 3 squares a day, rec, better medical care than I could hope to get (seen by doctors for so much as a bug bite), and cable tv all in there own personal cell. No shareing cells in a lot of cases. And that's right cable tv with cinemax. At 2 in the morning all the tvs would come on when the softcore came on. This is at a local level 3 facility, so its not even like they are small crime offenders. Sounds almost like these guys won a lottery...

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    Prison life isn't as bad as some of these people had it on the streets. Having worked in a local prison I'd know. They have 3 squares a day, rec, better medical care than I could hope to get (seen by doctors for so much as a bug bite), and cable tv all in there own personal cell. No shareing cells in a lot of cases. And that's right cable tv with cinemax. At 2 in the morning all the tvs would come on when the softcore came on. This is at a local level 3 facility, so its not even like they are small crime offenders. Sounds almost like these guys won a lottery...

Sounds a lot better than having to be asleep at 2 am, so you can work your butt of to pay for the lifestyle that includes only antenna TV... :rolleyes:

I love the tent cities. If you can't produce enough of something to pay for your incarceration, something is wrong. Put them to work.

right winger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 31, 2008
    Hymera

:yesway: :+1:

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN

Hell, that is just as good as how I live! You dont even have to worry about working very hard, because its not like they can fire you. Where do I sign!?!

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    thats not true. your sentence does not play a part in how youre housed, unless youre sentenced to death. the only time theyre locked up 23 hours a day is if they make a major violation of a facility policy. most of the time theyre out running around doing w/e. indiana state prison is literally like a small city. guys have jobs, go on dates, go to school, etc. the lock up units(23 hours a day in a cell) are like jail.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

Bring back the Colosseum... send in the criminals against the gladiators. And if they look like they can fight, send them in against four

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Ever since I saw the movie Law Abiding Citizen I answer the front door with a weapon close, and I always look out the window first. I wish the victim in this case would have done the same.

I feel for the guy's family and the criminals deserve the worst.

Top Bottom