• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Ever since I saw the movie Law Abiding Citizen I answer the front door with a weapon close, and I always look out the window first. I wish the victim in this case would have done the same.

I feel for the guy's family and the criminals deserve the worst.

Very good point. Why wasn't this guy armed? Was he another victim of the anti gun movement, shamed into disregarding his rights?

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    thats not true. your sentence does not play a part in how youre housed, unless youre sentenced to death. the only time theyre locked up 23 hours a day is if they make a major violation of a facility policy. most of the time theyre out running around doing w/e. indiana state prison is literally like a small city. guys have jobs, go on dates, go to school, etc. the lock up units(23 hours a day in a cell) are like jail.

Dates? Like with each other?

As for being a victim of the anti-gun movement, he was only one if he chose to be one. From the quick research I did, Alabama doesnt seem to be a very restrictive state. Not as free as we are here in Indiana, but not many are! I dont care if society has made it "improper" to be a gun advocate, or even a casual owner, if its legal and you chose to not exercise your right, you have no one to blame other than yourself (in regards to owning a firearm). Note, I am not saying that it is acceptable that some people might feel "shamed into disregarding his rights".

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Very good point. Why wasn't this guy armed? Was he another victim of the anti gun movement, shamed into disregarding his rights?

This is why every pro-life American should practice their right to bear arms. After reading stories like this you have to wonder why so many people are still reluctant to practice that right.
    Maybe the majority of them are protesting crooks that already have guns and don't want to be shot when they come in.:dunno:

Walter Zoomie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    BeechTucky
    Man's inhumanity to man never ceases to amaze me.

The thought of this poor bastard pleading for his life like a helpless sheep...and then one of these pieces of human sewage pulling the trigger...makes me want to vomit. :xmad:

Sometimes, I think the human race has run its course, and it's time to start over...or give up.

Personally speaking, I don't have a lot of "give up" in me, so my alternative is to "stock up" and pay attention.

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Ever since I saw the movie Law Abiding Citizen I answer the front door with a weapon close, and I always look out the window first.

You are still taking a huge risk. Unless you know the person, never answer the door, never open the door. Stomp around, let the person outside know that there is at least one person in the home, maybe more. Don't show your cards. Just because you have a weapon close, or even in your hand, doesn't mean anything. You could shoot a guy trying to break in, he falls down, you could go into shock and then his two or three buddies come around the corner guns blazing. Most home invasions sound like blitz style attacks. As soon as the castle door is opened and security is down, they come a running. Having a gun is only going to lead to a shoot out.

I have a camera and intercom system. I suggest others install them as well. We constantly tell kids all the time "Don't go with strangers." "Don't talk to strangers." "Don't open the door to strangers." Yet unarmed, untrained adults do it all the time. At a minimum, if you want to open the door, get a strong wrought iron security door installed. Keep it closed and secured and talk through the glass, screen.

Brett

Marksman
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    ECI
    What a sad story. I also look out the window before I open my door. If I don't know who it is, you bet I have a gun close by. If there are more than one and a shootout happens, then I guess I go down protecting my family. It seems that these home invasions usually don't end well for the homeowner anyways.

Demo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2010
    Makes me sick!

There is sooo much wrong with this. Didn't anybody teach this young man basic survival lessons? :xmad:

Like some others have said. I want the question asked and answered in the news.

How did these four murders "live"??? Yeah- off of the earned wealth taken from us by "our" government.

It's completely F-ed. :biggun:

Son of Liberty

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    4 scrawny POS? Throw them in general population with the big boys. If they last a month I'd be surprised. Meanwhile, bill the family for all expenses incurred.

Billing their family is stupid, these are all men and can face their punishment for the crime they did, not the families.

stormryder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Batesville IN
    Line up these four POS, and let the victims family put a bullet into them.
    Or "volunteer" them for medical research/experiments.
    If anyone calls them children or says they were not responsible for their actions can join them!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I actually think life without parole would be good if they didn't feed the scum. Lock him in a cell and leave him there until dead. Then remove the carcass to make way for the next bit of scum that commits murder. During the couple of days it may take for him to die, he can reflect on the choices in life that put him in that position.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    I think life without parole could be a good enough punishment, if we didnt take such good care of the scum. Of course we would all like to just let them rot away, or kill them, but its a sad fact of modern day culture that we obviously cant. If we could use hanging as the only form of capital punishment, and life without parole was served in the smallest size cell, 23 hours a day, no TV, and nearly no human contact, I think justice might be better served.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    no matter what, our taxes are going to go to something we dont agree with anyway. I say its almost better to let them rot in the cell, get their hopes up for parole once in a while and then shoot it down. I am in all favor of having persons of this disgust executed, but, think about how long they will be locked up and forced to think about what happened... there is nothing more dangerous to oneself than an idle mind

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    no matter what, our taxes are going to go to something we dont agree with anyway. I say its almost better to let them rot in the cell, get their hopes up for parole once in a while and then shoot it down. I am in all favor of having persons of this disgust executed, but, think about how long they will be locked up and forced to think about what happened... there is nothing more dangerous to oneself than an idle mind

:+1: and rep'd.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    I'm all in favor for a some Vlad the Impaler justice on Societies worst. Leave the carcass out for the beasts to chew on... That should please the liberals.... You know the whole giving back to Earth stuff... Being a hippy I could support that :)

Top Bottom