Head of NAACP in WA lied about her race.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Just watched the Trailer...Funniest part was "$10,000 for one year of tuition at Harvard Law School.." Now that's funny right there....The look on his face like "That is such a HUGE amount of money for a year at Harvard Law School...Living expenses $7000 per year...Gasp!!!!!! That's like $17,000 a year...Gulp...Whatever shall I do?????.."

I went and saw that with a Limey chick (er..uh...I mean English girl) I was dating back then......I remember leaving thinking "How can Tommy Chong be so ugly and have a daughter so hot?"

I paid $10,000/year to go to a small Christian liberal arts college in Michigan in the late '80s/early '90s. Law school in the mid/late '90s at an 15th tier school was $18,000 the year I graduated.

Yeah, that is pretty funny.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I paid $10,000/year to go to a small Christian liberal arts college in Michigan in the late '80s/early '90s. Law school in the mid/late '90s at an 15th tier school was $18,000 the year I graduated.

Yeah, that is pretty funny.

Here it is now....

[h=1]Financing S.J.D. Study at Harvard Law School[/h]Tuition for a first-year S.J.D. student in 2015-2016 is $57,200;

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    She was trying to look like Michael Jackson at 25!

FIFY....At age ten Michael Jackson had not started changing.....It was Billie Jean that did him in I tell you...Billie Jean....:)

michaeljacksonphotosage10headshotsse1810c.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    FIFY....At age ten Michael Jackson had not started changing.....It was Billie Jean that did him in I tell you...Billie Jean....:)

Whoa, hoss! Hold up, there! From what I heard, Billie Jean was not​ his lover. She was just a girl who claimed that he was the one, but the kid was not his son.

And I for one believe all of that.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Here it is now....

Financing S.J.D. Study at Harvard Law School

Tuition for a first-year S.J.D. student in 2015-2016 is $57,200;

Not bad. This year Valpo is $39,612. I feel like I can go toe to toe in any courtroom with any Harvard grad, but let's face it, the Harvard cache' should be worth more than $18k.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    How dare you!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!!

Oh I dare....When the INGOtarians accuse me of being just another establishment Republican I can link to that post and say, "Look.....I made fun of Nancy Reagan..Now what kind of establishment Republican would do that??? Huh??? You tell me....."

It's a trap Rhino!!!!! (I am evilly LOL'ing right now...Seriously no one is in the shop and I am evilly laughing...)

Speaking of being something we were not born how much was your Rhinoplasty surgery? Was it expensive??? My daughter likes Wildebeest and I am toying with the idea of a Wildebeestplasty surgery but our insurance won't cover it....

What's this thread about again?? Oh yeah...That lady should not have lied about being black...

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Oh I dare....When the INGOtarians accuse me of being just another establishment Republican I can link to that post and say, "Look.....I made fun of Nancy Reagan..Now what kind of establishment Republican would do that??? Huh??? You tell me....."

It's a trap Rhino!!!!! (I am evilly LOL'ing right now...Seriously no one is in the shop and I am evilly laughing...)

:)

SWEET ENOLA GAY! You got me! My resistance to that trap was like a kleenex in a snot storm!

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

How could one even do that???? She is a girl and Bruce Jenner is a man...Duh...

I can't believe that is from a magazine that has the jewels to call itself "Reason"...That's rich....

So if it would have been Bruce Jenner (post Vanity Fair cover) that put Andy's Ruger in his britches/under skirt/slacks would Andy still have been mad???? I think so...Twig and berries, twig and berries....

Last edited:

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    That's a lot of words to say nothing.

Let's say that rather than a lie, someone really, deep down, believes that they are black with all objective evidence shows that they are not. What would be the difference?

The difference would be huge, but that's not the case here. The case here is one of fraud and lying. Caitlyn Jenner is not perpetrating a fraud or lying.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom