• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    Yes, very bad form on my behalf and new that quickly hence leaving ASAP and the follow up apology. The question though is can they legally deny me entry? I have been looking up regs and law codes and it seems to me that they are discriminating against me disallowing entry. (This really would not be an issue for me but my company uses this venue for events and it may effect my ability to attend important work related events)

:rolleyes:........You serious?.......YEAH dude.......they CAN.......an' like all'a others in here......be glad it end'd like it did......

SOMEwhere.......in that place......I'm sure they's a sign that sezz...
    "We reserve the right to refuse service to ANYone"......

:rolleyes:.......They could give a ratz 'bout yer 'Work related events'

Some lessons is learn'd hard......be glad they took it easy on ya.....:twocents:

OK BUCKO....Go ahead and push back. And I, as the owner, might just push back to match you:
    I'll call the police and have you formally trespassed.

If and when you show up with your company, I'll make a point of introducing myself to your company owner. And I'll tell him 1) you carry a GUN, 2) Were seen in my bar "waving your GUN" and 3) Don't hold your liquor well.

And hey...just for grins....depending upon how pissed off you really pushed me.... I might call all the TV stations and complain about how xxxxxx (you)a GUN TOTING so and so is complaining because I won't let him come back into my bar and drink liquor. And the reason is: he drank too much and started "waving his gun about." And I'm sorry, but I just have to protect my customers from these GUN NUTS. STOP THE INSANITY!!!!

Do you really want Rafael Sanchez, Channel 6 snorting up your azz?

All I'm asking is, be careful what you wish for. :ingo:

kushmob

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2012
    definately dumb......yes u have the right to carry...but they also have the right to not have u on their property bc u couldnt keep ur gun in its holster....sorry man no way to make it right....apologizing or not....they dont want u there end of story

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Seems you guys like to learn by doing, rather than reading.

Run on down to the police station lobby, take your unloaded gun out of the holster and wave it around and show it off. count to ahhh, lets say 10.

See if you get an understanding of "brandishing", then tell the officers........"hey, where is that written"

There is a difference bettween the letter of the law and it's application that guys on here love to try to split hairs with, it will alway favor the officers discression and the specific situation.

Try reading this
    http://www.constitution.org/2ll/bardwell/gaddis_v_state.txt

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Wow, this thing still going? If you made it all the way to this page, you deserve a little something special.

pancake_bunny.jpg

Enjoy.

Mango

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Indianapolis
    OK BUCKO....Go ahead and push back. And I, as the owner, might just push back to match you:
    I'll call the police and have you formally trespassed.

If and when you show up with your company, I'll make a point of introducing myself to your company owner. And I'll tell him 1) you carry a GUN, 2) Were seen in my bar "waving your GUN" and 3) Don't hold your liquor well.

And hey...just for grins....depending upon how pissed off you really pushed me.... I might call all the TV stations and complain about how xxxxxx (you)a GUN TOTING so and so is complaining because I won't let him come back into my bar and drink liquor. And the reason is: he drank too much and started "waving his gun about." And I'm sorry, but I just have to protect my customers from these GUN NUTS. STOP THE INSANITY!!!!

Do you really want Rafael Sanchez, Channel 6 snorting up your azz?

All I'm asking is, be careful what you wish for. :ingo:
    I think you missed something.

rhart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2009
    Avon
    There I was, at the bar... pounding down a few, I upholstered my shiny 45, jacked the slide back, minding my own business...... and like, whats the problem? what could possibly go wrong???? Oh , and could you bring me another double? And put some damn booze in it this time !

Poor guy, you have taken a beating. I couldn't help jump on the bandwagon!

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    Private business, if you go back they can claim you are trespassing and have the police get involved. Stay away a while and if it does a decent amount of business they'll forget you soon enough.

Top Bottom