• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    "(T)he vast majority of gun owners in America are responsible........I am also betting that the majority, the vast majority, of responsible law-abiding gun owners would be some of the first to say that we should be able to keep an irresponsible, law-breaking few from buying a weapon of war....."

He has called upon Congress to:

• Reinstate an assault weapons ban
    • Pass legislation that would close the gun show "loophole"
    • Limiting high-capacity ammunition clips.
    Obama Announces Gun Violence Task Force, Presses For Policy Changes After Shooting

hacksawfg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hopefully not Genera
    Isn't banning certain kind of scary weapons AND high capacity mags kind of redundant? I mean, an AR-15 with a 10-rd mag is basically a slightly faster, less reliable ;) lever action.

People who would ban "black" guns are closet racists :D

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Isn't banning certain kind of scary weapons AND high capacity mags kind of redundant? I mean, an AR-15 with a 10-rd mag is basically a slightly faster, less reliable ;) lever action.

People who would ban "black" guns are closet racists :D

He said he's against high capacity CLIPS, not magazines. :rolleyes:
    Your AR is fine, just worry about your M1 Garand. :ugh:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    My clips are standard capacity. In fact, so are most of my magazines. I do have some clinton capacity mags, but those are just novelties.

Closing the so-called gun show loophole banning private sales could lead to some interesting federal stings as they make believe they are selling a firearm in order to trap a person. Reminds me of booze sales during prohibition, and we know how that turned out.

Rhoadmar

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    The farm
    My clips are standard capacity. In fact, so are most of my magazines. I do have some clinton capacity mags, but those are just novelties.

Closing the so-called gun show loophole banning private sales could lead to some interesting federal stings as they make believe they are selling a firearm in order to trap a person. Reminds me of booze sales during prohibition, and we know how that turned out.
    My standard is 30rd minimum.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Whew, thank [STRIKE]God [/STRIKE] Obama! Without his wise leadership I feared that no one would know how to solve the problem of mass shootings. With him in control I now feel that the world is a much safer place. Thank you Dear Leader!!! You always know what to do!!!

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T

If there ever is another AWB, I'm going Chuck Connors style...

rifsig1.jpg

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Will the folks on this forum who said Obama would not screw with us please come forward to do penance?

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    What does it all mean? I wasn't a gun owner during the AWB times... Does this mean if I want to one day build an AR-10, I better buy the receiver now?

Or I will be able to buy receivers in the future, but just won't have 20round mags?

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Will the folks on this forum who said Obama would not screw with us please come forward to do penance?

^ Yes, where did they all go? They were keen to get him re-elected, and they got their wish. :xmad:

Hurray for a gun ban! Hurray for the collapse of America and the rise of Marxism, hurray!

racer77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    maybe big o should lead by example and disarm the secret service and homeland security and leos... they shouldn't need them any more.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    I'm supprised he has not called for a National Law that removes the right to carry anything from the people.

Nothing can remove or rescind the right to bear arms, or any other right.
    God grants us our rights by virtue of being created.

When it comes right down to it, if they're willing to ignore our founding document, our Constitution of these United States of America, then why should we abide their un-Constitutional words on paper?

Top Bottom