• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrPeabody

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Dec 1, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Citizen Eco-Drive America's Cup Commemorative. Got it in 1998 when we won the cup back from Australia. Speaking of which I need to send it in for an overhaul.....

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    It was a Timex Atlantis for the last 15 years. (I went through at least 4 of them)

Now it's an LG G Watch.

I do still have the Timex and an all stainless Fossil Classic Sport that I got as a prize at work which I wear only for dress occasions.

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I am one of those guys that must wear a watch of the day (body chem). I have a number of watches (ok, I can open my own store) but usually some type of a Citizen Eco Drive is worn.

I prefer a medium-sized face and high contrast (black face, white arms or inverse). I usually replace metal bands with leather (body chem issue, I can only wear metal bands so many days in a row before breaking out).

I wore this Bulova today: http://www.bulova.com/en-US/collection/diamond/details/96D104/

Last edited:

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Depends on the day, today was. Tag Formula One Quartz, some days, the Jack Ryan Hamilton auto, others a Tag Aquaracer auto, or Hamilton Khaki Quartz, again, some days the Omega Seamaster Professional, and sometimes the Samsung Gear 2? I'm a bigger watch freak than I am gun freak.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I rotate between watches...

some days it's my Omega

coltomega.jpg

some days a Seiko...

seikocopy.jpg

occasionally I wear the Zeno...

zenohattori.jpg

or the Rolex...

rolexcityknife.jpg

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Depends on the day, today was. Tag Formula One Quartz, some days, the Jack Ryan Hamilton auto, others a Tag Aquaracer auto, or Hamilton Khaki Quartz, again, some days the Omega Seamaster Professional, and sometimes the Samsung Gear 2? I'm a bigger watch freak than I am gun freak.

Dad? Is that you?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Forgot about the just for S&G's watch I bought at Blade 2015, an S&B custom in PVD Black and Red for SOE gear! Just had to have it...
    image_zpswcsbx5rm.jpeg

Last edited:

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Citizen Eco-Drive America's Cup Commemorative. Got it in 1998 when we won the cup back from Australia. Speaking of which I need to send it in for an overhaul.....

Recently lost a bidding war on one of those. :xmad:

Was kicking myself for an impulsive first bid. Then kicking myself for not going double that.

Nice watch.

Top Bottom