• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrPeabody

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Dec 1, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Citizen Eco-Drive America's Cup Commemorative. Got it in 1998 when we won the cup back from Australia. Speaking of which I need to send it in for an overhaul.....

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    It was a Timex Atlantis for the last 15 years. (I went through at least 4 of them)

Now it's an LG G Watch.

I do still have the Timex and an all stainless Fossil Classic Sport that I got as a prize at work which I wear only for dress occasions.

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I am one of those guys that must wear a watch of the day (body chem). I have a number of watches (ok, I can open my own store) but usually some type of a Citizen Eco Drive is worn.

I prefer a medium-sized face and high contrast (black face, white arms or inverse). I usually replace metal bands with leather (body chem issue, I can only wear metal bands so many days in a row before breaking out).

I wore this Bulova today: http://www.bulova.com/en-US/collection/diamond/details/96D104/

Last edited:

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Depends on the day, today was. Tag Formula One Quartz, some days, the Jack Ryan Hamilton auto, others a Tag Aquaracer auto, or Hamilton Khaki Quartz, again, some days the Omega Seamaster Professional, and sometimes the Samsung Gear 2? I'm a bigger watch freak than I am gun freak.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I rotate between watches...

some days it's my Omega

coltomega.jpg

some days a Seiko...

seikocopy.jpg

occasionally I wear the Zeno...

zenohattori.jpg

or the Rolex...

rolexcityknife.jpg

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Depends on the day, today was. Tag Formula One Quartz, some days, the Jack Ryan Hamilton auto, others a Tag Aquaracer auto, or Hamilton Khaki Quartz, again, some days the Omega Seamaster Professional, and sometimes the Samsung Gear 2? I'm a bigger watch freak than I am gun freak.

Dad? Is that you?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Forgot about the just for S&G's watch I bought at Blade 2015, an S&B custom in PVD Black and Red for SOE gear! Just had to have it...
    image_zpswcsbx5rm.jpeg

Last edited:

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Citizen Eco-Drive America's Cup Commemorative. Got it in 1998 when we won the cup back from Australia. Speaking of which I need to send it in for an overhaul.....

Recently lost a bidding war on one of those. :xmad:

Was kicking myself for an impulsive first bid. Then kicking myself for not going double that.

Nice watch.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    pakman415
    Top Bottom