• JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    What's on my wrist?

10pcs-freeshipping-esd-wrist-strap-antistatic-wrist-band-esd-wrist-band-anti-static-bands_671714.jpg

eSC

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    New Pal
    OP title didn't specify "which" wrist. Seiko Kinetic on the left that I've had about 10 years that replaced a blue-faced Kinetic.

Watch1.jpg

Paracord on the right that a buddy of mine made for me:

Para_Brace1.jpg

Dockem

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    W Indyanner
    Got one for every day of the week, then some. I like watches. I usually prefer one with a rotating bezel for timing events at work with metal bracelets. I own simple winders, self winders, solar powered, pocket, quartz, jeweled movements, you name it. I like the brightly colored faces too. SS, faux and real gold bracelets. Even got one with a Lionel train that rotates and blows it's whistle.
    Oldest one is a Zodiac winder chronograph from the 60's, still works. My first "nice" watch was a Seiko selfwinder I bought in '73 on my first real job. Still works also, use it when doing yard work. Bought a fake Rolex once cuz it looked cool, it died, haha.
    I feel nekkid without a watch. :):

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Got one for every day of the week, then some. I like watches. I usually prefer one with a rotating bezel for timing events at work with metal bracelets. I own simple winders, self winders, solar powered, pocket, quartz, jeweled movements, you name it. I like the brightly colored faces too. SS, faux and real gold bracelets. Even got one with a Lionel train that rotates and blows it's whistle.
    Oldest one is a Zodiac winder chronograph from the 60's, still works. My first "nice" watch was a Seiko selfwinder I bought in '73 on my first real job. Still works also, use it when doing yard work. Bought a fake Rolex once cuz it looked cool, it died, haha.
    I feel nekkid without a watch. :):
    :postpics:

I want to see the one with the train.

palerider0485

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2009
    just north of muncie.
    it depends on my mood and what im doing, for everyday work i like my seiko skx 013, its a divers watch, i wear it when i swim also. i also have a hamilton khaki manual wind i wear if i want something thiner. on weekends i like to wear old vintage wind up benruses and bulovas. i only wear one piece of jewery and its a watch,

Top Bottom