• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fabiga5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2011
    Porter County
    Glad to see this thread. I've been looking to get my first handgun and have been looking at the C9 a bit. After reading your posts I figure that for $139 new I can't really go wrong. And if I don't like it, then it will make a decent spare that I won't worry about getting dinged up. Gotta love the TS995s too!

LionWeight

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 17, 2011
    Merrillville
    Got both the 9 and the 45. Had them for about 9 years. Have never had a fail. Yes they ain't especially pretty, they ain't that ugly though either. You still know it's a gun. One remark is right though. Run out of bullets and you could easily club someone to death with one.:)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    A friend of mine has 3 HP's I have shoot all of them. Then I shoot my m&p, 92fs, and 1911 and you can tell what one is made better. Me I feel HP' s are trash but if that is what people want to spend money on there feel free.

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    A friend of mine has 3 HP's I have shoot all of them. Then I shoot my m&p, 92fs, and 1911 and you can tell what one is made better. Me I feel HP' s are trash but if that is what people want to spend money on there feel free.
    Could you tell us why you " feel HP' s are trash"?or is it just a "feeling" you get when you fire an inexpensive weapon.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I've actually never heard anything negative about HPs by people who own them. The customer service is supposed to be excellent and people rave about how accurate and reliable they are. It just makes me wonder, WHY did they make them so ugly?

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    I had a HP .45 Pistol and a 9mm Carbine. I needed cash and knew I could sell them quickly. Both were actually very easy to shoot and both pretty accurate.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I don't have one and haven't shot one but I didn't like the one I handled (just wasn't comfortable in my hand). I have been interested in the carbines since they came out. Luckily my brother picked one up so I don't have to. I think he has like 3 stocks for it so there can be some ugly paint jobs on 2 and leave 1 factory.

zx6rman96

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    like another dude said...i bought mine when i first turned 21 (no knowledge of firearms) and was hooked on guns....so if it wasnt for a "cheap" gun, i prob would have never bought a gun. Now I have many different types of guns, and thank it all to my first, Hi Point C9. Wont get rid of it. Dont really use it much, but its in the glove box for a backup, and i know it will work!

Top Bottom