• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I know a few guys. One might even call them soldiers of fortune.

They are kind of tough to track down though.

[video=youtube_share;Cn6kEsloMdE]http://youtu.be/Cn6kEsloMdE[/video]

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Once ads like this started popping up asking for inexperienced non former military or well trained security contractors to go to Iraq, that's when it was time to get the hell out in order to stay alive because someone on your team might shoot you in the back because they weren't experienced. also that's when the money dropped dramatically because it was like hiring illegals to do skilled jobs so they stopped paying as much.
    This is the same thing. No one with that kind of experience is going to take less than around $50 to $100 an hour for "high risk" work.
    hell I think off duty cops doing sit in their car work get more than he's offering for "high risk" work lol.

that company used to be a joke if it's the same one as years past. I think most of your reputable people work for ESG around here.

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I know a few guys. One might even call them soldiers of fortune.

They are kind of tough to track down though.

[video=youtube_share;Cn6kEsloMdE]http://youtu.be/Cn6kEsloMdE[/video]
    great now I have the theme song stuck in my head

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The Rib Shack is gone. There's nothing worth protecting in Granger anymore.

...and let's be clear. If Edwardsburg is preparing to move south and take Granger. I will always side with the 'burg of my birth.

Gentlemen, it is all well and good to have fun in cyberspace, but let us not ignore the True Threat, the State of Michigan.

Even now Michigander spies on INGO plot to take our sacred rights . . . and sacred quilts and cheese. And there you sit.

Why am I the only True Champion of Liberty here?

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I Sense he knows this, and, therefore, has not even tried.
    Maybe it's a high risk wallet search

So who's (allegedly ) getting ready to lock out their union in Granger? Machines just crying to move to Mexico, are they? Hmmmm.... inquiring minds, and all.
    Perhaps the ladies from the now closed Tilted Kilt are going to protest at the lack of employment opportunities

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Gentlemen, it is all well and good to have fun in cyberspace, but let us not ignore the True Threat, the State of Michigan.

Even now Michigander spies on INGO plot to take our sacred rights . . . and sacred quilts and cheese. And there you sit.

Why am I the only True Champion of Liberty here?

This is true. All of it. I know because I can walk out my door and hit a 3 wood into Michigan. We need security up here in Granger so I'm hoping the OP gets his man/men/woman/women/other descriptions of people that I don't care to learn.

His web site is in his profile. Looks totally legit to me.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Apparently shares space (or did) with Bio-Trauma 911 home cleaning.

Super win to get both sides of a transaction: supply and demand.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Once ads like this started popping up asking for inexperienced non former military or well trained security contractors to go to Iraq, that's when it was time to get the hell out in order to stay alive because someone on your team might shoot you in the back because they weren't experienced. also that's when the money dropped dramatically because it was like hiring illegals to do skilled jobs so they stopped paying as much.
    This is the same thing. No one with that kind of experience is going to take less than around $50 to $100 an hour for "high risk" work.
    hell I think off duty cops doing sit in their car work get more than he's offering for "high risk" work lol.

that company used to be a joke if it's the same one as years past. I think most of your reputable people work for ESG around here.

I made fifty an hour sitting outside bars when I worked part time.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    While I have no reason to doubt the legitimacy of the company, the $21/hr may explain why they are casting the wide net of posting on a gun owner's forum rather than going through more traditional means of finding qualified candidates.

The whole thing just struck me as an odd way to recruit.

Top Bottom