• ...and so much more!
  • BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Vixens with rifles, Gecko45, panties, insecurities, that sure sucked me IN............................OST. Possible epic post count thread.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    It's all a matter of perspective... I'm currently a state-certified police officer with a Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice. I make $35k a year and work in Indianapolis (Napghanistan). $45k a year in a town with a lower cost of living and not being trashed by the media and public might be worth consideration if it's a step up from where you are now.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    It's all a matter of perspective... I'm currently a state-certified police officer with a Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice. I make $35k a year and work in Indianapolis (Napghanistan). $45k a year in a town with a lower cost of living and not being trashed by the media and public might be worth consideration if it's a step up from where you are now.

Interesting perspective, I am not a cop. But I work in a field where I could be making more money if I were to commute to Chicago. Years ago I drove to the south side of Chicago for 16 years. I was younger, the money was great. Now I am about 4 to 5 years away from retirement, make decent money, and my commute is 18 minutes from home to work. Like you say it's all a matter of perspective.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

Temp assignment needs to pay more. Get hurt and lose your day job...Not a good move. Plus pension, benefits, etc. Permanent gig can pay less. Temp needs to pay for that risk.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I can be a security officer who is confused as to what job he is doing in most circumstances. I will threaten to quit without notice for a $23.25 an hour job occasionally. I'll take the job, thank you.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Cigarette butts. Don't forget the butts!

Oh yes. Can't forget them.
    butt-flick-out-car-window-01.jpeg

Top Bottom