• ...and so much more!
  • Obscene?

• Total voters

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I wonder who would actually pay money to have a nut sack hanging from their truck?
    I think they're stupid and gay, but last I checked, it's not against the law to be stupid and gay.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    I have said for years I want to order a pair of the chorme ones and then have them magically appear on one of my supervisors vehicle. If I was found out I would get at least a day off.......but sometimes vacations are worth it.

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    I voted obscene because... they are. I'd be embarrassed to be seen in a vehicle sporting them. However, I don't think they should be in violation of any laws. OTOH, if I strapped a big pair of boobs to the front of my car, I get the impression there would be a lot more backlash.

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    I agree and think they are as hillbilly as a banjo and white lightning.......but I could still have some fun with them. (refer to other thread)

I enjoy both the sound of a banjo, and the warmth of a nip of white lightening on a chilly evening. Please don't lump this hillbilly in with those classless souls that hang "nuts" on their pick-em-up trucks. Thank you.

Top Bottom