• Obscene?

• Total voters

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    I don't think they should be considered obscene. Seeing a set of plastic ones hanging off a trailer hitch in a concrete zoo is no different than seeing a set on an animal in the petting zoo. Look through a book on animals and count how many sets of gonads you see.
    Next thing you know, someone will be wanting to cut the nads off all the animals or make them wear cloths.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    I hardly think they're obscene. They are definitely in poor taste, but poor taste isn't a crime. Well, not yet in any case. The entire idea of obscenity laws IMHO is irrational and pointless. Who gets to define what's obscene? What I find obscene, you may find beautiful, and vice-versa.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    I hardly think they're obscene. They are definitely in poor taste, but poor taste isn't a crime. Well, not yet in any case. The entire idea of obscenity laws IMHO is irrational and pointless. Who gets to define what's obscene? What I find obscene, you may find beautiful, and vice-versa.
    Good point. Artwork is a prime example. Units and boobs are OK for "art" in some peoples society. Nude modeling for "art", Where/when do we draw the line? There just car decorations. Stupid IMO, but decoration.

With that said-my brother has them on his truck. Second set. Someone stole that first set that LIT UP. What? Yes, I made fun of him.

mattdennis3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Lebanon

I totally agree. I don't see the point, but who am I to say that you can't add a little personal flare to your car. Not obscene, but not necessary. Just my :twocents:

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Threads have now been merged ....

And this needs to remain family friendly please....

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    Even though I can't say that they offend me, I did have to vote that they are obscene. They are part of male genitalia, for goodness sake. Would this even be a question if it was a vagina tail pipe end?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Even though I can't say that they offend me, I did have to vote that they are obscene. They are part of male genitalia, for goodness sake. Would this even be a question if it was a vagina tail pipe end?

Male genitalia???
    We are talking about "truck nuts", not male genitalia. :dunno:
    They are truck genitalia, and I dont think it's a big deal.
    How do you think they can make trucks without a pair of those? :rolleyes: :D

Im sure female trucks have vaginas, that would only make sense.

truck-driving-pulling-huge-truck-05.jpg

And can you imagine the size of the nuts on this one? :laugh:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Truck nuts=hillbilly. Is that not punishment enough?

I know hillbillies with confederate flags, nascar stickers, hunting stickers, bench seats bolted in the bed, and antlers on the hood. Not a single one of them has truck nuts. Truck nuts = tacky mental midget looking for attention. If people are getting offended by them, they need to grow up a bit. Extremely tacky yes, offensive no.

I actually thought they were much smaller than the actual thing, but that's just me. ;) :cool:

You really might want to get that looked at. Might be some testicular torsion or something going on.

They already have fishtail pipes.

Top Bottom