• Obscene?

• Total voters

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    I enjoy both the sound of a banjo, and the warmth of a nip of white lightening on a chilly evening. Please don't lump this hillbilly in with those classless souls that hang "nuts" on their pick-em-up trucks. Thank you.

Never said I wasn't a hillbilly.......................:D

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    As mentioned...

No they arent obscene, but I think think they scream "I DREAM OF BALLS ALL DAY!" Dennis Leary would agree that they are on a high level of douchebaggery!

-MColford

dfcrane

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Feb 25, 2011
    South West Indiana
    They never really bothered me before. Sometimes I even thought they were funny until my six year old daughter asked me what was hanging from the bumper of the truck in front of us the other day.

sonofagun

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2011
    Bedford, IN
    They never really bothered me before. Sometimes I even thought they were funny until my six year old daughter asked me what was hanging from the bumper of the truck in front of us the other day.
    It's amazing how having children changes one's perspective on things!

phrozen5100

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    IN
    Not necessarily obscene, but they're certainly one of the least classy accessories one can add to a vehicle. I've even seen these on a Nissan Altima before. Atrocious.

hoosierbulldog

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    Brownsburg

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Doesn't bother me, in fact I like that someone came up with a great idea and is capitalizing on other people's sense of humor. Heck, I'd put a big brass pair on my squad car!

I think the original "truck nutz" are funnier and are more open for interpretation:

Literal_Truck_Nuts.jpg

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    When you can see the scrotum of an animal is that obscene?

Should my dog have to wear underpants?

It's a representation of a body part. Half of all the people on earth have them, and the other half have seen them.

It's not a big deal.

I will agree that it is in poor taste though.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    When you can see the scrotum of an animal is that obscene?

Should my dog have to wear underpants?

It's a representation of a body part. Half of all the people on earth have them, and the other half have seen them.

It's not a big deal.

I will agree that it is in poor taste though.

I agree, even real testicles are not obscene to me, so plastic ones even less. :rolleyes:
    It's just a body part, just like your nose or toes, not more obscene than any other.

If my kids saw them and asked me about them I wouldnt find it to be a big deal.
    It would just be the good time to teach them about sexuality and how trucks are made.

I dont understand why people put that on the rear of their truck but well they are free to do silly things. :dunno:

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I realize it's uncomfortable to explain what's hanging from the truck to your kid but it gets worse when you take the kid to the zoo.

Start out explaining what's on the truck and maybe you won't need to explain this later at the zoo:
    223984_250001355029196_100000579996488_938353_719353_n.jpg

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    I realize it's uncomfortable to explain what's hanging from the truck to your kid but it gets worse when you take the kid to the zoo.

Start out explaining what's on the truck and maybe you won't need to explain this later at the zoo:
    223984_250001355029196_100000579996488_938353_719353_n.jpg
    Point taken, sir!

I agree with you. I had that conversation with my daughter many years ago after going to the zoo.:ugh: Why do kids always notice these kinds of things? And then ask in public? No worries-just explained it without sugar coating it.

Top Bottom