• ...and so much more!
  • MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    Sorry for the good people that have to deal with this crap. But, I moved out of Indianapolis 3 years ago for several reasons, but him being one of them.

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I don't think the rank and file on IMPD are terribly concerned with enforcing anything the Mayor tries to dictate.
    This is what I was pretty sure of too.
    Also there are so many loopholes in that mask order it must have been written on swiss cheese paper.
    "I get closterphobic" no mask
    " breathing issues" no mask
    "Eating and drinking" no mask
    "Running or biking" no mask

This was all for show

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    That's good to hear cause we aint wearing them.
    Same here.
    If I choose to go into a store that requires a mask, there store, their right to make rules. If I choose to do business then I'll wear a mask.

Otherwise, no freaking way. I'll be unfortunately visiting marion county in a couple days and I will not be wearing one.
    If I do get a ticket for it I will spend as much money as it takes fighting it in court. This is BS

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I approve too, but ole Hognut got 70% of the votes of people not too lazy to vote. Sometimes you get the leadership you deserve. Sometimes you get drug into the Hog**** kicking and screaming.

Right Mouse?

Yes sir. For some reason Indy is a UAW Dem lever pulling hold over. It just spins my head.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Same here.
    If I choose to go into a store that requires a mask, there store, their right to make rules. If I choose to do business then I'll wear a mask.

Otherwise, no freaking way. I'll be unfortunately visiting marion county in a couple days and I will not be wearing one.
    If I do get a ticket for it I will spend as much money as it takes fighting it in court. This is BS

10-4 on the stores right to ask you wear one. The only time I have worn a mask is in the Dr's office and at a local supply house for HVAC parts/equipment. The service people pretty much said **** this :poop: and boycotted them so now we come and go no masks.

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    EcAzuJSXYAAY4n6

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My experience has been pretty much all unions vote straight D ticket.

Exactly. The unions ram it down the members throats. I am Local 440 Pipe fitters. Worked off the service book. Went to maybe 4 meetings in 20+ years to vote on critical issues. Total waste of effort/time. The agenda's were set in stone before we were ever asked to vote.

Once they even suspect you are leaning to the right it gets really weird. I do not get it. Never did and never will.

Do I take my pension, you damned skippy I do.

blackenedman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Exactly. The unions ram it down the members throats.

Do I take my pension, you damned skippy I do.

I didn't mean my comment to be a slight, you're definitely entitled to pension funding.

I've held 2 union cards in this city for 16 years. You're definitely correct on "ramming it down members throats". The unions I have membership in don't even really vet the candidates, just push the D button.

My membership is based on the fact that, at least in my industry, the union does raise wages. People in my industry, that are non-union, generally make about 1/2 what I do.

Slightly off topic... I'm working in your backyard (at IMS) all week, when I can stop by for a cheeseburger?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I didn't mean my comment to be a slight, you're definitely entitled to pension funding.

I've held 2 union cards in this city for 16 years. You're definitely correct on "ramming it down members throats". The unions I have membership in don't even really vet the candidates, just push the D button.

My membership is based on the fact that, at least in my industry, the union does raise wages. People in my industry, that are non-union, generally make about 1/2 what I do.

Slightly off topic... I'm working in your backyard (at IMS) all week, when I can stop by for a cheeseburger? 
    I support unions for certain things.
    More conservatives need to get into union leadership positions and turn the tide.

Oh IMS? Lucky!

Top Bottom