• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    A person who would carry a gun and shoot police or for other criminal purposes doesn't care about permit laws.
    I can't believe the ISP doesn't know this.

I'm betting ISP actually does. It's just their political leader that has to keep his job working for the RINO. His job is based on emotions.

Keep in mind, this is the same guy that, after 5 years still won't divulge vital information that could help the public better isolate the Delphi murderer. But the public is not professional enough to know. Meanwhile, nothing happening on that front. We just get a little breeze blown up our skirt every valentines day about it.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I'm betting ISP actually does. It's just their political leader that has to keep his job working for the RINO. His job is based on emotions.

Keep in mind, this is the same guy that, after 5 years still won't divulge vital information that could help the public better isolate the Delphi murderer. But the public is not professional enough to know. Meanwhile, nothing happening on that front. We just get a little breeze blown up our skirt every valentines day about it.
    That's why at Primary time, a new Republican non RINO candidate for the next Governor needs to be voted in.
    We can't make the mistake of letting a Democrat Governor get elected just to "show 'em!", as they'd be worse than Holcomb ever was.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Is this where I am supposed to say "I support police" and put a sign in my yard or change out a light bulb?
    Doug Carter isn't police. He used to be police but is now an admin weenie that will do anything to keep his job. I lost a lot of respect for him after hearing things he has said and done when it comes to gun rights.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

I am in pain every time I think about how badly the police screwed up that investigation.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Leadership doesn't like the idea of ordinary people owning guns, much less carrying them around. In some places that's what people want, so if leadership is going to stay in power, in a democracy, they have to bend on that issue. This country would look worse than England otherwise.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010

At this point, I see no harm in showing whatever cards you have. They're basically just waiting for a genealogy website to drop the case in their lap, or the dirtbag's DNA to show up on another arrest. Cali showed us people like this can live anonymously for decades.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Doug Carter isn't police. He used to be police but is now an admin weenie that will do anything to keep his job. I lost a lot of respect for him after hearing things he has said and done when it comes to gun rights.
    And now, carter has turned this into an "us and them" thing. What a horses ***.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    This is why, as a retired lawdog, I have advocated for years to eliminate all law enforcement agencies at state level OTHER than elected county sheriffs. This would bring law enforcement agencies in the US down from 18,000 to a bit more than 3,100.

Elected sheriffs support the best interests of the people they protect. Appointed law enforcement CEOs are concerned only with licking the hands of those who appoint them.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    This is why, as a retired lawdog, I have advocated for years to eliminate all law enforcement agencies at state level OTHER than elected county sheriffs. This would bring law enforcement agencies in the US down from 18,000 to a bit more than 3,100.

Elected sheriffs support the best interests of the people they protect. Appointed law enforcement CEOs are concerned only with licking the hands of those who appoint them.
    @Liberty Sanders I can get behind your position.

For myself I have been pressing my Representative to make all law enforcement heads elected positions. Especially in urban areas, having the law enforcement executive appointed by the political executive is to great a concentration of power and does not allow the law enforcement executive to counter balance the political executive when that executive does not want to enforce laws.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

This!!!

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN

You have obviously never dealt with any of the Marion County Sheriffs.

dmarsh8

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Katmandu
    Several years ago the SUP was more worried about taking the tint off windows of road troops commissions for "community relations" and training the recruits with mostly(not all) incompetent, has-been desk jockey's in the academy instead of making sure the recruits were at least somewhat road ready. But at least they learned how to iron, keep each other's shirts tucked in, and polish shoes. Not surprised. And they finally had to bite the bullet and give an increase to the pay matrix and they're still behind. But hey, it's all about image right?

Top Bottom