• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Not the biggest or best but Menards has sports afield 30 gun safe on sale today and tomorrow.
    Reg $499.99 on sale for $349 with another $60 mail in rebate (for store credit) for a final price of $289
    Taking the possibly future son in law out to shoot this morning. Then headed to Menards to snag one of these for my father. Hope they still have inventory. Right now he keeps everything just stuffed in a closet.... and a lot of it is mine.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    You'll like that Fab Defense kit. A lot more comfortable to shoot than with the beaver barf furniture. :yesway:

I like the old school look but the handguards got hot. Also liked not having a poor cheek weld on the folding stock. Till I save up 1300 for a real deal vz58 this will be my test rifle

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I like the old school look but the handguards got hot. Also liked not having a poor cheek weld on the folding stock. Till I save up 1300 for a real deal vz58 this will be my test rifle

Those were my issues too. That folding wire stock hurt to shoot, even after wrapping it in paracord, and like you said, that forearm got hot in a hurry.

Is this the set you got?

bnFcqxO.jpg

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Those were my issues too. That folding wire stock hurt to shoot, even after wrapping it in paracord, and like you said, that forearm got hot in a hurry.

Is this the set you got?

bnFcqxO.jpg

If its the basic set which it looks like then yep. It was 170 shipped free from zahal and their 20% off free ship and stickers.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    If its the basic set which it looks like then yep. It was 170 shipped free from zahal and their 20% off free ship and stickers.

That sounds about right. It's still a side folder stock (at least mine is). I remember that I ordered something from PSA at the same time, and Zahal shipped (from Israel, mind you) and got this to me faster than PSA just shipping from South Carolina. I thought that was pretty impressive!

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I picked up a P365 from Cabela's on Sunday. It was a two tone non-safety for 399.00. They added the 5% mil discount and it ended up being 406.00 out the door. It didn't have night sights though but i'm not sure if I like the x-rays anyway. They shoot well, I took it out yesterday, pretty happy with it so far.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I don't know how you would guard against this?...

Smith & Wesson's Website Hacked to Steal Credit Card Details

All credit cards now a days have purchase notification ability.
    Meaning as soon as a cc is used (ie. A purchase, a hotel doing a temp hold, etc) you get either an email notification, text message notification, phone call.

So in the event of the above if the hacker uses your info to buy say a hello kitty plush at Macy's you will now right away and can then call the cc compnay to inform them of it. They will remove the charge and kill the card.

Top Bottom