• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I don't really care what their actual age was. I can't consider someone that arms themselves, masks up & and commits burglary or armed robbery a 'child' any longer. They were old enough to know right from wrong, and they damn well did. If they didn't know what they were doing was wrong then there would have been no need to hide their identity or to arm themselves to take things by force if needed.

If the occupant had NOT been armed and they ran across him while they were in the process of their burglary it may not have ended very well for him. 3 on 1 odds with 2 of the bad guys being armed, yeah, I don't believe they would have just said 'sorry, didn't know you were home' and left peacefully. No sympathy for the bad guys in this case.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    But, but, but those evil black rifles have no useful purpose for self-defense!
    Shannon T. Watts and her sugar daddy, Michael Bloomturd, told me so!

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I don't really care what their actual age was. I can't consider someone that arms themselves, masks up & and commits burglary or armed robbery a 'child' any longer. They were old enough to know right from wrong, and they damn well did. If they didn't know what they were doing was wrong then there would have been no need to hide their identity or to arm themselves to take things by force if needed.

If the occupant had NOT been armed and they ran across him while they were in the process of their burglary it may not have ended very well for him. 3 on 1 odds with 2 of the bad guys being armed, yeah, I don't believe they would have just said 'sorry, didn't know you were home' and left peacefully. No sympathy for the bad guys in this case.

I hope no one misunderstands me, they would've also met the same fate in my household. I just don't want to joke and be flippant about it either. I guess I don't think I'm better than anyone else. Drug dealers, thieves, murderers, politicians, pastors, teachers. We all have the same capability of evil.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I hope no one misunderstands me, they would've also met the same fate in my household. I just don't want to joke and be flippant about it either. I guess I don't think I'm better than anyone else. Drug dealers, thieves, murderers, politicians, pastors, teachers. We all have the same capability of evil.

I have friends & family that would consider these yutes "children" and would rather be assaulted or possibly killed themselves rather than harm them because they are young. Trust me, we've had that discussion time and time again over many years and we'll probably never agree on it. It wasn't really directed at you, more at the situation and the facts of it.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I am capable of any evil imaginable, and am sorry that I have sometime imagined evil, but I have thus far restrained myself from said evil. (mostly)

Children can be evil. When they or I are not restrained and act out the evil in our hearts we will receive our just reward, here, in the after life or both.

I can pity their lack of proper upbringing, but ultimatly they chose their fate. I don't consider that in the least flippant.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    How many of these same aged "children" have killed numerous people right here in Indiana? I deal with "children" like this every day. Screw them.
    Stupid people win stupid prizes. I loose zero sleep when pieces of crap get smoked checked.
    Good shooting.

Bob

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Sad. So young. Nobody ever wins these instances. Taking life is not to be taken lightly. The people I know that have taken life are forever changed. I hope I never ever have to kill. Especially a child.

I don't think that you meant that these were children, I hope.

Agreed. When you take up weapons and follow a path of violence you should be resisted with violence regardless of your age. Hell who knows, maybe they "identified" as 28 year olds!

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    They break into a house uninvited age, sex, race, blood type no longer matter. They are a threat that must be treated like one.

Jason

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    The reason I mentioned it is because it is a big leftist lie about how many "children" are killed with guns. Their stats consider people "children" up to 20 years old.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Are people making the weird assumption that just because a person may be classified as a "child" (under a standard age-based definition) that somehow makes them not culpable, so you refuse to call them children?

Like I said. That's weird. Being a "child" is function of age an maturity and nothing more. Regardless of the age of evil people, we can still be disappointed that they turned out the way they did, did what they did and died as a result. It's a sad waste.

Good for the homeowner's son. He apparently did the right thing...which doesn't make this less of a sad waste.

Last edited:

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    If your job is breaking into houses, then getting smoked by a homeowner is a risk of your job.
    I went to google and watched several news videos about it, the get away driver is a 21 year old female, she has been charged with 3 counts of capitol murder and 3 counts of burglary.

I don't feel one bit sorry for her or the 3 young men that chose to break into someone's house to steal their property.
    3 people off of the system for sure, and now one more that the tax payers of Oklahoma get to house and feed.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If your job is breaking into houses, then getting smoked by a homeowner is a risk of your job.
    I went to google and watched several news videos about it, the get away driver is a 21 year old female, she has been charged with 3 counts of capitol murder and 3 counts of burglary.

I don't feel one bit sorry for her or the 3 young men that chose to break into someone's house to steal their property.
    3 people off of the system for sure, and now one more that the tax payers of Oklahoma get to house and feed.

I have not read any of the reports but just by what I have seen my bet is they were raised by the system as in waiting on the mail. Not proven but that is my instincts on this.
    If I am wrong then this is another example that the art of parenting is being lost

Top Bottom