• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup

Let's ask Grandpa which ones needed to be shot. Was it the one that was the closest? Maybe the ones who were showing a weapon? Perhaps the one that moved toward the homeowner? How about the one that was off to the side away from the other 2?

Come on Grandpa, since you were there and know EXACTLY what all parties were doing and thinking then enlighten us, which ones?:dunno:

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Let's ask Grandpa which ones needed to be shot. Was it the one that was the closest? Maybe the ones who were showing a weapon? Perhaps the one that moved toward the homeowner? How about the one that was off to the side away from the other 2?

Come on Grandpa, since you were there and know EXACTLY what all parties were doing and thinking then enlighten us, which ones?:dunno:

What happened to the home break in burglars was bound to happen sooner or later.
    Seems like grand pa is pretty shook up. It's awful the guy had to shoot them but that's what happens in cases like this. One hard and final lesson they learned.

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    I don't know why it's so hard to understand. The homeowner has(should have, in some states) the right to end any unwanted invision of their home. Don't want to get shot? Stay the F out of a house that's not yours if your not invited.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I always find it funny that most of these morons posting their ignorant and misinformed opinions of firearms/ownership, would change their mind in a heartbeat if a nightmare such as a home invasion were visited upon them (if they're lucky enough to survive). I just don't even care what these idiots say anymore, tired of hearing the same stupid **** every time something like this happens. So predictable, you'd think the crybabies could at least come up with some new stupid comments.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I always find it funny that most of these morons posting their ignorant and misinformed opinions of firearms/ownership, would change their mind in a heartbeat if a nightmare such as a home invasion were visited upon them (if they're lucky enough to survive). I just don't even care what these idiots say anymore, tired of hearing the same stupid **** every time something like this happens. So predictable, you'd think the crybabies could at least come up with some new stupid comments.

They have a playbook. They have to follow it....:koolaid:

Thomas13906

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2017
    Greenfield
    Not being Jesus, the amount of sympathy and compassion I can muster is finite. I choose to reserve that limited supply for people and situations who do not clearly disqualify themselves from deserving it. In this case, the people whose choices and deliberate actions that led to their deaths do not make the sympathy cut.

Could not have said it better myself

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Thank you, sir! And welcome to INGO.

On a topic related to this topic, the results illustrate the effectiveness of 5.56x45mm or .223 for personal defense.

Highly effective I would say. Two dead in the kitchen and one dead in the driveway? That takes a long gun.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Highly effective I would say. Two dead in the kitchen and one dead in the driveway? That takes a long gun.

If the story in the previous link is accurate, that's one thoracic hit each. I don't doubt he had good shot placement, but there is just no comparison to what a centerfire rifle round will do vs. a common handgun caliber.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Though Peter’s shot placement was efficient at eliminating the threat, he has stated that he only intended to defend himself and hadn’t meant to kill anyone
    Smart guy. You shot to stop the threat. No bravado to the news.

After the shooting, he retreated to his bedroom where he barricaded himself in before calling 911.
    :yesway:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    In my naivete, this looks like text book response to home invasion. His statements in the aftermath are perfect. Seems like a smart guy. I hope he does not suffer a lot in the future.

One thing that was said earlier is that he made an incorrect statement to 911 when he said he had shot 2 people, Someone said that many times after action memories are foggy, but I think he may have seen one turn and run and thought he must have missed.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Also, shooting people in the legs can easily result in rapid death. A severed femoral artery is tough to manage.

Yeah. Isnt that what took the life of one of our last IMPD officers to be killed? So much for that idea.

The rest of the conversation has some INGO non-approved words.
    https://www.facebook.com/antigunner...436831897590/1850436715230935/?type=3&theater

Basically, some idiot says they weren't "armed" because they didn't have guns.

Forget that knife attacks have roughly the same mortality rate as gunshot wounds from handguns. (per a 2014 study at a Philly hospital trauma unit that tried to study who should be triaged first)
    Let any of those tender snowflakes get faced down inside their castle and lets see how they react.

Like this:

66042330.jpg

or
    e37b4b848ba4ffeacfdfc7a3e2576f4d_img-run-away-meme_600-450.png

Oh darn, it seems I missed the vigil...

I agree. Would "ding dong the witch is dead" and other similarly themed signs be in bad taste to show up with? :dunno:

Or this blown up? (yes, I'm heartless)

d910ca03e161394386188c0230800cd5_angry-cat-good-meme-05jpg-meme-cat-good_400-400.jpeg

Top Bottom