• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Correct! They almost look like a miniature swordfish! We caught a Baracuda on one yesterday off of Key West. Try and post a picture later.

I had to look it up.
    They look like you could use them to play dart if you freeze them first. :):

maxresdefault.jpg

So I guess you use that little fish on a hook to catch a larger fish like a barracuda.
    But how do you catch the small fish in the first place? You need an even smaller fish as a bait? :dunno:
    And then where does it stop ... Do you use the barracuda as a bait to catch a shark???

Im gonna send you some mankini fishing pictures this summer ;)

I can't wait ... :wrongdoor:
    I will have to retaliate and send you some nudes in return.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Sounds like the adventure of a lifetime. Hope it's everything you're anticipating it will be!

And we will be waiting to see many great pics (or it didn't happen :D)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I missed it... but there were two girls taking pics of each other in hand cuffs and one took her bottoms off. My friend saw it. It was here

Oh, boy.They are probably trying to lure you into that beach/island. :faint:

If they are handcuffed to eachother maybe they are running away from the law, you should look for them and make a citizen's arrest. :):

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Yes, mango salsa on the fish tacos. See my first post

soooo.... we didn’t pull up the dingy all the way on a short motor trip. Problem is it hangs sideways on the davits. So if you catch a wave/wake and the boat is low it will flip on its longitudinal axis. Whoops. Lost the gas tank and the oars and some snorkeling equipment. Fortunately we got it all back and the engine fired right up again. :rockwoot

the cat next to us enjoyed the show :): I yelled at them “it’s OK, we do this all the time”. They died laughing

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Waiting to fly home now. Looks like THIS time the flight home will work out.

Managed to get in one more day of sailing at our hotel before leaving. The swell is a lot more impressive in a 16’ hobie cat than it is a 48’ cat

Top Bottom