• ...and so much more!
  • Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Personally, I'm more a fan of the Dutch Antilles. But, harder to get to. That said, Charlotte-Amalie might be the single, most beautiful place in the entire Caribbean.
    Ahhhh, yes no.lol
    Ive sailed most of the Bahamas, Caribbean, windwards, leewards well past Grenada.
    When my kid is done working overseas (2 years +-)we are planning a circumnavigation together. It will be my second.
    It will be interesting to see some of the world 30 yrs later.
    Thanks

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Ahhhh, yes no.lol
    Ive sailed most of the Bahamas, Caribbean, windwards, leewards well past Grenada.
    When my kid is done working overseas (2 years +-)we are planning a circumnavigation together. It will be my second.
    It will be interesting to see some of the world 30 yrs later.
    Thanks
    I've seen a lot of it, but still have some (much?) to see. I love the beaches on Barbados. St Kitts has amazing beaches, Caribbean vs Atlantic views, an awesome fortress, and other historical sites. Bonaire is my favorite place, though.

It would be great to sail it like you did, and will - especially getting to do it with your kid!

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I've seen a lot of it, but still have some (much?) to see. I love the beaches on Barbados. St Kitts has amazing beaches, Caribbean vs Atlantic views, an awesome fortress, and other historical sites. Bonaire is my favorite place, though.

It would be great to sail it like you did, and will - especially getting to do it with your kid!
    Kitts is absolutely stunning, its like seeing a beach like a few on St Johns for the first time when one is used to the brackish waters of the Chesapeake Bay. You just sit and stare.

Top Bottom