• Status
    Not open for further replies.

seamusalaska

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    East Central IN
    Update: it's even More simple. Do you want to wear an INGO hat or a Hoosiertopics hat?
    And by-the-by...taurusman2010 and I have done quite a bit of talking about guns off site. Just standing up for him.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    theres an angry mob forming around taurusman as we speak.

"YOU ONLY WANT TO USE THE CLASSIFIFEDS??!! RAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!"

bdj357

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    DaRegion NWI Crown Point
    I joined for the classifieds.

You mentioned not being here to talk about guns which I take as not participating in the forum other than the classifieds.

I have a feeling you are not going to last very long here.

This is a community of those who own, carry and enjoy talking about guns...as well as sell a couple. Notice selling was the last thing I listed.

And we are not a holes as you refer, we are individuals who like to keep the integrity of this site intact.

No offense...maybe the is not the forum for you.

taurusman2010

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    richmond IN
    ^ This, as well as auctionarms, gunbroker, and live gun shows and auctions. There are many forums that are oriented towards that purpose. Fenway even provides a way for you to do that here by becoming a site supporter. Given all of those options, some people decide instead to come to one of the places that is not primarily a firearms sale forum and complain. Classy...
    :ranton:
    Did you just say a site that is not primarily a firearms sales forum? I guess I miss read the number beside the classifieds that says over 70,000 post

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Whats wrong with making money? I now see there are some real *******s on this sight.

donkey-hole.jpg

REPORTING FOR DUTY SIR! :patriot:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Did you just say a site that is not primarily a firearms sales forum? I guess I miss read the number beside the classifieds that says over 70,000 post

Considering INGO has about 828,000 posts, that makes the classified traffic about 8% of our volume. Yeah, I'd say it's not primarily a classifieds site.

bdj357

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    DaRegion NWI Crown Point
    Well then sir one of your beloved members betrayed you and told me this is a good site to BUY and SELL guns. I will not include his name to save him from all of the attacks that seem to be coming at me. And you say you want to keep the integrity of this site intact? What integrity I say one thing about the 50 post rule and everybody says I should go elsewere. Well up yours I'm not going.

WOW! "Well up yours I'm not going" are you old enough to own a gun?
    It is a great place to buy and sell guns... But the site is more than a place to buy and sell guns and you said your were here just for the classifieds.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom