• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    I just wanted to rant about HT and this is the only thread on INGO about it... I'll make sure to run any/all of my future posts by you first to get approval.

PS: somehow your moderator banner under your name has glitch or something cuz it only says site supporter...

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I just wanted to rant about HT and this is the only thread on INGO about it... I'll make sure to run any/all of my future posts by you first to get approval.

PS: somehow your moderator banner under your name has glitch or something cuz it only says site supporter...

smiley-laughing021.gif

Well my first thought was you were trying to get your magical 50 post to post in the classified but with 1000+ I see that occured a long time ago.

So my second though was you were trying to get the "back from the dead zombie award" but you will have to dig deeper since we have seen some 24+ months threads come back. :n00b:

But alas I see your just as crazy as the rest of us. ;)
    suicide-1.gif

Ziggy01

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    I've had a little luck. Recently I contaced a guy who had a gun posted. I texted him as requested. I asked for pictures about 5-6 times. He refused to send pictures. I asked if he really had a gun to sell and if so I needed to see pictures before I could make a fair offer. He finally sent a picture and it was NOT as advertised. Moral of the story if you don't mind tollerating idiots you can find a deal from time to time.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    i never noticed before but scutters location is a modified quote from hunt for red october....

1 ping only please

I've had that for 18 months. You're the first one to get it without thinking I was Artillery! I salute you, sir, and respectfully close my baffle doors. :):

The necromancy on this thread was worthwhile just to see the above. Who remembered what good buddies Scutter and ArmyMP used to be :cheers:

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    yes there are some goof balls on there but if you look you can find some deals......got this 1908 hammer less 380 for 50 buc's.....

x54j20.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom