• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    In your rush to battle every post in sight you're not making any sense. The WH can certainly influence what the CDC prioritizes just as we saw with obama. With obama however the results were not what they wanted hence they buried it, so the WH was very much trying to drive the narrative, remember fast and furious, another failed attempt to drive the narrative? The CDC is anti-gun, the biden administration is anti-gun there's no reason to believe the CDC will put guns aside. The CDC is a driver and funder of research they want to support, they don't conduct a lot of their own research per se but they decide what does get funded. Since the 90's beat down and with the Dickey Amendment they've behaved pretty well but opened up 10M in funding this year alone. Here's what a past head of the injury control division had to say: [FONT=&amp]Dr. Mark Rosenberg was quoted in the [/FONT]Washington Post[FONT=&amp] as wanting his agency to create a public perception of firearms as “dirty, deadly—and banned.”

[/FONT]
    Think about that for awhile.

It's in the works...

https://www.google.com/search?ei=rb...hUKEwiPqriJtPbsAhUYWs0KHSATDUoQ4dUDCA0&uact=5

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well, yeah, because Trump supporters won't set your garage on fire, vandalize your property, or run you off the road.
    Just, saying...

Biden supporters do? I just read on INGO BLM and ANTIFA burned out Biden campaign offices and used languages that didn't sound all that supportive of Biden.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    "We can show we're better than them." - JettaKnight

We can only monitor and police INGO, what they (e.g. BLM/Liberals) do is on them. Defining ethics and morals based on your opponents action is a poor idea.

Once the enemy is faceless, its easy to lump them all as an amorphous mass and hate them all.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Biden supporters do? I just read on INGO BLM and ANTIFA burned out Biden campaign offices and used languages that didn't sound all that supportive of Biden.

Biden's party supports the ones committing arson, vandalism and rioting. As evidenced by prosecutors refusing to bring charges, and mayors telling police to stand down and allow it to take place.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Biden's party supports the ones committing arson, vandalism and rioting. As evidenced by prosecutors refusing to bring charges, and mayors telling police to stand down and allow it to take place.

Members of Bidens party do, just as members of Trumps party do.

I don't blame all Republicans for the acts of some. I don't blame all Democrats for the acts of some. While that is an unpopular position to hold, it is also the position of those who believe in the rule of law.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

The ones that still riot are antifa, the ones that stand down are well disciplined antifa

Get some! Get some!

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Wearing a mask should never have been politicized in the first place. It was a CDC recommendation and for whatever reason Trump decided to essentially say you don't need to do this and he said he's not going to do it.

That's just bad leadership. Why on earth would you refute guidelines from your own center for disease control is beyond me.
    If the masks are the answer why is the infection rate for health care workers so high? It's a personal choice not a government mandate. You do realize the masks aren't sealed around the mouth and nose and you can get the virus through the membrane in your eyes. Plain and simple virtue signaling and I'm fresh out of virtue for ANY politician.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...en-covid-19-cases-recorded-globally-who-says/

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Wearing a mask should never have been politicized in the first place. It was a CDC recommendation and for whatever reason Trump decided to essentially say you don't need to do this and he said he's not going to do it.

That's just bad leadership. Why on earth would you refute guidelines from your own center for disease control is beyond me.

False, unless you want to blame the CDC and WHO for politicizing masks. The CDC and WHO both initially recommended against wearing face masks.

Flip Flops from CDC and WHO on Face Masks and COVID Spread

It’s no wonder that people around the globe are confused about the coronavirus. Public health organizations like the CDC and WHO have given conflicting messages and changed their recommendations frequently about COVID spread. Initially, both agencies insisted that the general public did not need to wear face masks. Then the CDC reversed. Now the World Health Organization has followed suit (June 5, 2020).

Unlike you, not everyone considers hiding in the basement leadership.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I would get behind Bidden and Harris if they were standing on the edge of a cliff.

OK amigo. This has to stop. It is always you.
    I have said it in the open too many times now so this is the last time. Tone it down or just do not post OK. You and the likes of you (you know who you are) will be the death of political discussions in this forum.

Last time. Next one you may want to see if there is a place for you to do this outside Ingo.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I have said it in the open too many times now so this is the last time. Tone it down or just do not post OK. You and the likes of you (you know who you are) will be the death of political discussions in this forum.

Last time. Next one you may want to see if there is a place for you to do this outside Ingo.

Would be sad to punish the many for actions of a few, but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

A lot of productive chatter and sharing of info goes on here, even if not many minds are changed. Not to be a richard, but maybe less warnings and more hammer-time would make your job easier?

All due respect,

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Noted and will comply as I do respect you and appreciate the difficult position you are in.

ETA:

Hell, I even used my 1911th post to post this.

Last edited:

beer leaguer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 19, 2020
    US
    I'm willing to bet, unfortunately, that 2021 will bring another mass shooting of some type. Then, the gun debate/bans will really get going.

I hope not. I don't want death.

mechmc17

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 21, 2020
    Zionsville
    If they didn't work every country wouldn't be advocating for people to wear them. Do you think this is just a democratic party political scheme?

My god we'll really show these people. We'll make them wear surgical masks. Seems like a very traumatizing punishment. Get real man.

They originally didn't think masks would help because the particle size of the virus is smaller than what a mask could filter out. This makes sense and thus why they said that. Once they were able to study transmission of this virus more they found that the virus was mostly being transmitted via coughing/sneezing and using water droplets as a vehicle for transportation.

Essentially the virus was "riding the wave" coming out of your mouth/nose. Once they identified this they found that masks could stop the water droplets and prevent the "wave" so to speak from shooting out many feet from the person who is infected.

So it isn't so much as wearing a mask makes you immune to the virus, it's rather more like a fence to prevent the virus from traveling long distances from your body.

If you can't spit the virus from your mouth then the chances of you transmitting it that way significantly drops.

I genuinely do not understand what people do not understand about this and have come to the conclusion that it isn't a matter of not understanding but rather a matter of refusing to believe the science.

The best evidence that masks are theater is that impermeable plastic face shields are perfectly acceptable. Plastic face shields have zero filtration capability and therefore have no ability to remove coronavirus from air being breathed in or out. That plastic shields are acceptable under mask mandates reveals them as theater, not of substance.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    If they didn't work every country wouldn't be advocating for people to wear them. Do you think this is just a democratic party political scheme?

My god we'll really show these people. We'll make them wear surgical masks. Seems like a very traumatizing punishment. Get real man.

They originally didn't think masks would help because the particle size of the virus is smaller than what a mask could filter out. This makes sense and thus why they said that. Once they were able to study transmission of this virus more they found that the virus was mostly being transmitted via coughing/sneezing and using water droplets as a vehicle for transportation.

Essentially the virus was "riding the wave" coming out of your mouth/nose. Once they identified this they found that masks could stop the water droplets and prevent the "wave" so to speak from shooting out many feet from the person who is infected.

So it isn't so much as wearing a mask makes you immune to the virus, it's rather more like a fence to prevent the virus from traveling long distances from your body.

If you can't spit the virus from your mouth then the chances of you transmitting it that way significantly drops.

I genuinely do not understand what people do not understand about this and have come to the conclusion that it isn't a matter of not understanding but rather a matter of refusing to believe the science.

Whatever, comrade.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I'm willing to bet, unfortunately, that 2021 will bring another mass shooting of some type. Then, the gun debate/bans will really get going.

I hope not. I don't want death.

I think Biden will make an issue of gun control and will talk about past mass shootings to justify it, which in turn will lead to more mass shootings by putting it back in the spotlight. Mass shootings have largely disappeared under Trump because he doesn't talk about them. It's a circular thing, the more it is in the news the more it will happen, and we are now going to have a president that insists on keeping it in the news.

Top Bottom