• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Leftists don't want anything resembling "unity". They want you to do what they say, period.
    QFT. They want to control your thoughts, your speech your actions. They want to control every aspect of your lives and those of your children as well.

They are the antithesis of Liberty.

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    That sounds a lot like the main reason people say they voted for Trump. "He does what he says and wants."

Instead of trying to get along with insane Leftists and RINOs who ruin the GOP. Yes. He pushes his agenda, which largely has been an agenda most conservatives can agree with. Maybe not everything, but he's done better than any president since Reagan.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Uniting the country from the top down will never work, no matter who is at the helm. It starts with us. Not just the other guy who is clearly the problem. You. Me. All of us. Unless we change the way we see each other and stop allowing ourselves to be polarized, it will not happen.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Uniting the country from the top down will never work, no matter who is at the helm. It starts with us. Not just the other guy who is clearly the problem. You. Me. All of us. Unless we change the way we see each other and stop allowing ourselves to be polarized, it will not happen.

Very well said. Skin color, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, etc. should not have anything to do with getting along or be used to separate us into groups. Instead of trying to divide everyone into special groups, admit we're all human and try to do the best for each other and our country.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

You say that as if equal culpability applies. Until I see a general consensus among conservatives supporting division based on every observable metric and embracing rioting, intimidation, and lawlessness, I am NOT buying it. The other sidecan get civilized or the fight is on.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    You say that as if equal culpability applies. Until I see a general consensus among conservatives supporting division based on every observable metric and embracing rioting, intimidation, and lawlessness, I am NOT buying it. The other sidecan get civilized or the fight is on.
    Proving my point, bro.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Very well said. Skin color, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, etc. should not have anything to do with getting along or be used to separate us into groups. Instead of trying to divide everyone into special groups, admit we're all human and try to do the best for each other and our country.

Wait, you divided people into groups, and then assigned a negative motive just a few

Leftists don't want anything resembling "unity". They want you to do what they say, period.
    You know they say the same thing about you, right? You know they characterize you as controlling, right? I mean, we did elect Trump specifically because he'd stick his thumb in their eye.

That's part of it too, the tribalism: "You voted for X, therefore you you think like this, and act like that, and have no redeemable qualities and you are my sworn enemy."

Not every liberal is out to burn, and not every conservative is a racist SOB. Let's stop looking at a person as evil just because their politics are different.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You responded to a 4D chess post....did you get it?

I would think a 4D post would have to involve some temporal component, like a member traveling back over 17 years into the past to set you up for a post about anyone buying what you're selling

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You responded to a 4D chess post....did you get it?

I would think a 4D post would have to involve some temporal component, like a member traveling back over 17 years into the past to set you up for a post about whether anyone is buying what you're selling

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I would think a 4D post would have to involve some temporal component, like a member traveling back over 17 years into the past to set you up for a post about anyone buying what you're selling

I would think a 4D post would have to involve some temporal component, like a member traveling back over 17 years into the past to set you up for a post about whether anyone is buying what you're selling

These were both posted at the same time but 30 seconds apart... proving you are a time lord and can indeed have traveled by 17 years to set up a joke on foszoe.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Wait, you divided people into groups, and then assigned a negative motive just a few

You know they say the same thing about you, right? You know they characterize you as controlling, right? I mean, we did elect Trump specifically because he'd stick his thumb in their eye.

That's part of it too, the tribalism: "You voted for X, therefore you you think like this, and act like that, and have no redeemable qualities and you are my sworn enemy."

Not every liberal is out to burn, and not every conservative is a racist SOB. Let's stop looking at a person as evil just because their politics are different.

If you don't see the differences between how conservatives act and how progressives act, there isn't any more we need discuss. Progressives aren't debating anything with us, they call us racists or sexists and try to cancel us due to our differences. Conservatives want debate and want to discuss issues on their merits. I label them my enemy because they have proven themselves to be such.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    These were both posted at the same time but 30 seconds apart... proving you are a time lord and can indeed have traveled by 17 years to set up a joke on foszoe.

Relativity of simultaneity
    In physics, the relativity of simultaneity is the concept that distant simultaneity – whether two spatially separated events occur at the same time – is not absolute, but depends on the observer's reference frame.

*.*

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Relativity of simultaneity
    In physics, the relativity of simultaneity is the concept that distant simultaneity – whether two spatially separated events occur at the same time – is not absolute, but depends on the observer's reference frame.

You might also consider latency

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If you don't see the differences between how conservatives act and how progressives act, there isn't any more we need discuss. Progressives aren't debating anything with us, they call us racists or sexists and try to cancel us due to our differences. Conservatives want debate and want to discuss issues on their merits. I label them my enemy because they have proven themselves to be such.

So, you're trying to cancel them (i.e. flat discounting any chance of discussion) simply because of how you feel they act?

And again, there's people on the left with the exact same opinion of you. "You can't discuss the merits of an issue."

Have all progressives proven themselves to be as you say? Every one? Or just the vocal ones that make the news? We paint our political enemies with views of the worst of them.

I don't want others to assume I'm just like the Proud Boys, and I don't think it's fair to label every Biden supporters as being like BLM.

Top Bottom