• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SkinNFluff

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Mauckport, Indiana
    Simple. The name of our farm. We named our farm Skin N' Fluff Farm because of a couple reasons. One we raise Silkie chickens which appear to have "fluffy" fur instead of feathers, and we do dog rescue with hairless Chinese Cresteds. We also raise Showgirl chickens which are a naked neck version of the Silkie chicken. So how ever you look at it Skin N' Fluff Farm just fit. Plus i just thought the name sounded catchy. :)

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Ok, not what I was thinking at all. ;) I thought "I know what wtf means, but what does d661 mean?"

Yep, I have heard that before. Believe it or not but when I went with that screen name I truly didn't even think about or even know the WTF meant in the internet world and wasn't until about a year later when some one first told me but by then it was to late :D

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Simple. The name of our farm. We named our farm Skin N' Fluff Farm because of a couple reasons. One we raise Silkie chickens which appear to have "fluffy" fur instead of feathers, and we do dog rescue with hairless Chinese Cresteds. We also raise Showgirl chickens which are a naked neck version of the Silkie chicken. So how ever you look at it Skin N' Fluff Farm just fit. Plus i just thought the name sounded catchy. :)
    Except for the avatar, I would have thought something completely different.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    You know an IROC is a Camaro, but you can't spell Camaro right? Now I'm even more confused....

middlefinger-smiley.gif
    My stupid iPad kept autorrecting "Camaro" to "Cameo" and in my frustration, I ****ed up editing it. I believe the actual correct spelling is "Mulletmobile".

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I took my name from my fraternity. My username used to be zphique, but I got tired of explaining what all of that meant and just shortened it to, Que.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I have been in the adhesive business for 27 years and sales for the last 17 of those years. My customers call me the Glueman and I used to have a 1973 Z28. I used Gluemanz28 as the beginning of what ever email address I was using depending on email providers.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm a mom and I carry a 45. The first gun I learned to shoot was a 45 back when I was about 12. My username on most other forums includes mom in it, but that name seemed odd to use on a gun forum. I figured including my preferred caliber was appropriate along with a variation of the name I use elsewhere.

Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mine has nothing to do with oil drilling,I'll get that outta the way.

I actually found it on an old game profile that my cousin had set up.I liked the way it was spelled and I've always taken the hard way(some mistakes as a teen,married just after graduation and expecting a son by age 19,couldn't afford to continue my education).All the weight of those things falls on my shoulders.Thought "Ruffshoulders" would've been odd but I figured the neck of an animal keeps the yoke in place and the yoke bears the burden so it adds up.Plus I've always been a dog lover.

Top Bottom