• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Shoveled the driveway and the sidewalk. Got a blister. Researched some stuff. Played Skykanders with my girlfriend's brother. Now getting ready to eat bacon and grilled cheese sammiches and fries.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Early trip to stock shelves
    made deer jerkey
    finished cleaning kitchen
    gathered, cleaned and put up hunting gear
    sorted randomly bought ammo and put in proper ammo can
    Call of Duty Black Ops 2
    Read one of the Reacher books I check out from the library on my new Nook Color

watched kids run in and out playing in the snow all day

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Spent the day sprucing up my reloading "man cave" by installing industrial light fixtures with high intensity lights, cleaning up the bench, re-organizing stuff and supplies and taking inventory so i can stop up at the 1500 gun show in a couple of weeks. After I was done had dinner with my family and did some reloading. Does not get any better!

chachi73

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    west burbs
    clocked in @ 4 am - no snow.
    closed @ 0930 - lots of snow.
    shoveled snow for 2 hours.
    took kids sledding for 2 hours.
    watched a movie on netflix and powernapped.
    shoveled again.
    gathered up all the trash - holy crap, we have lots of trash.
    cruised gunbroker....saw people bidding up to $1600 for a kel tec pmr 30...suckers!
    perused ingo.
    good times.

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    Cleared the driveway, listened to my whiny brother all day complaining and eating food (he makes so much noise when he eats, heck he makes so much noise anyways), and went door-to-door to clear driveways for money. Everyone wanted it done for free...no thanks.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Went to work early. Released early. Went home and shoveled the driveway. Took my daughter to work and went grocery shopping. Had dinner and reloaded some ammo. Am considering a power nap. Have to run back into town at 10pm, to pick up my daughter.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Didn't get much snow here in the Southern end of the state, but my work always shuts down right before Christmas until after New Year, so I've been hanging out at the house a lot lately. Today I took the wife to work, came home, got two of the four kids and headed for BassPro, got home just in time to go pick up the wife from work (her employer closed all of their branches to day because of the weather), then made biscuits and gravy and sausage and eggs, and hit the couch for the remainder of the day.:):

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I got to menards at 6:20 So I'd be first to buy a snow blower. Then I shoved it in my car and went to work. At 4:30 hit my house and use it for the first time. What a blast!

BURNSURVIVOR725

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Vincennes
    Didn't get much snow here in the Southern end of the state, but my work always shuts down right before Christmas until after New Year, so I've been hanging out at the house a lot lately. Today I took the wife to work, came home, got two of the four kids and headed for BassPro, got home just in time to go pick up the wife from work (her employer closed all of their branches to day because of the weather), then made biscuits and gravy and sausage and eggs, and hit the couch for the remainder of the day.:):

you must be in a different part of southern indiana. vincennes got hammered

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    In the Carmel area I think we only got 6 or so inches. Spent the day taking care of my sick wife and getting caught up on work for tomorrow. Back at it for a short week again!

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I took this week off work so I slept in. About noon or so I got around to open the door for my son (who got dropped off by his grandmother). He and I hung out playing x box and eating :D

About 4 we tackled his room (an EPA certified disaster area). About 5:30 we took a break and cleared off our driveway (about 3 inches :laugh:). Went over to my moms house and cleared off her driveway. Came home and re-tackled my sons room. About 8 we retired from the battlefield for some more x box:rockwoot: and INGO surfing.

Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    This...

Shoveling a very heavy, wet snow, and it sucked. Rest of the day was just movies and Red Stag.

14505_4366839802042_310333890_n.jpg

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Did one home health visit in my hometown, went home, took pictures of birds, went to Orchelin's to buy more bird food (good price there). Worked on my security system, found that the living room video camera captured a decent movie of present time ...

picture.php

Top Bottom