• ...and so much more!
  • indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I played in our woods with the lab and Swamp Rat for about an hour.

379385_4713551724495_1523211381_n.jpg

406052_4713556284609_254456916_n.jpg

IMG95201212269524.png

After that I cleared 400 feet of driveway with the Massey Ferguson and split more wood for the fire. Just another day with the exception of the snow.

Now THAT is an outstanding day!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    eastern central indiana here...got about 6-10 inches, with a foot or more in the drifts. Hardly what I was expecting given the hype, but apparently others got hit pretty hard so I was thankful to have my family home to play with a few new Kinect games :):

Hosted

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Albion
    For once it's nicer up north. I'm up by Fort Wayne and we only got around 2 inches of snow this afternoon. I went to a funeral and since roads were a little slick I just worked on my end of year books.

RugerRog

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Indy
    Used the snow blower to clear the drive and walk. The blower reminded me that I didnt use it last year so it was a little hard to start. Had fun going through the 2 foot pile of icy chunks at the end of the driveway where they plowed the road :(

NinnJinn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Loogootee (Lo Go Tee
    Stayed up until 615am waiting for the snow, gave up and went to sleep. 7yr old (8 tomorrow/today) woke me up at 830.

Got up got in the car to go to work. Got stuck in my drive way. shoveled, got into the street and got stuck on flat road, I HATE Prius traction controll!!! it sucks!!!

Called into work. Bundled up jumped on 4 wheeler/atv shoved the POS car off the road then went on a plowing spree. lol

neighbor and I teamed up and plowed our street, (as of 11pm est all the other side streets I have been on are still snow covered except mine.)

Decided to plow some driveways and sidewalks of older/elderlly. They kept trying to pay me. I finally gave in and if they offered I took a "gas donation" if they didn't, oh well move on...

Around 3:30 after 5hrs of plowing wife was getting ticked, people were starting to call the house for plowing.

After a total of roughly 11hrs of what started as a good deed turned into a one day business, I'm home, I'm frozen to the bone, my face and rear end are numb. and I'm sitting here on the computer eating a bowl of Chili trying to find what firearm related items I can buy with the $481 I made today...

I must admit, All though I loved playing in the snow with the 4 wheeler, I could go 9 months without any more snow and it wouldn't upset me one bit.

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Cooking! Chili, rubbed down a pork loin with some jerk seasoning, made spicy, seasoned, stuffed pork loin, and some homemade mac n' cheese. Obviously different meals. It's nice having some prep work done for a few days though.

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    Ran a dead squirrel through my two stage snow blower this morning by mistake. He was buried under the snow at the curb and the snow blower shot him over onto the neighbors driveway. Yes I did give what was left a decent burial in the Republic Waste toter. First time that has happened to me.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Ran a dead squirrel through my two stage snow blower this morning by mistake. He was buried under the snow at the curb and the snow blower shot him over onto the neighbors driveway. Yes I did give what was left a decent burial in the Republic Waste toter. First time that has happened to me.

We have a new winner! That is an awesome day :rockwoot::yesway:

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    i was required to go to work or lose my holiday pay, then when i got home i fired up the snow blower and did my 250 feet of side walk and my drive way then did my neighbors sidewalks also. My wife actually came out and shoveled off all the steps into our home

Top Bottom