• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Desantis Nemesis pocket holster in my right front pocket. This works in jeans, cargo shorts, and dress pants. My jeans are mostly Wrangler relaxed fit.

I never put anything else into that pocket.

dtkw

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    Bloomington
    I carry my sig P229 in IWB on my right side. When I hug someone, I used my right arm go under whoever I was hugging, so their arm would be above my arm, not touching anything under.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    My Sig P238 rides in a leather pocket holster. In the photo below, the Sig is on the left and is sitting on the holster I use for carry.

IMAG1680-1_zps34b1e012.jpg

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Whenever I pocket carry the gun is always in a holster inside my pocket. Usually during the winter I will carry my Glock 19 in a Remora holster in my outside right coat pocket.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Normally carry my Sig P238 in an IWB holster. When I can't conveniently conceal because of how I am dressed a particular day I will pocket carry it in a Remora holster.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I have a 238 that I carry in a desantis nemesis. They make a model specifically for the P238 and it fits perfectly. It's a pocket pistol. So keep it in your pocket. After a while it will become like a watch and you will always have it on you. Then it will just be a BUG to your XDM when your are normally carrying AIWB

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    XcShSRk.jpg

That's how I carry my 'pocket' pistol.

I can't stand carrying in pockets, even in deep pocketed dress pants that are more appropriate for pocket carry. CM9+extended magazine conceals without issue in a good IWB holster and a t-shirt.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    IWB is a much better way to carry, but there are times when pocket carry is necessary. It's a little difficult finding pocket space for me at times as well. The P238 in the Dasantis Nemisis in the front right, one to 2 mags in sneaky pete leather with old style flip phone in the left. Keys hooked to belt loop. The CM9 has been getting some pocket carry lately as well. My back is starting to feel better, so hopefully I will be going back to IWB soon. Might be getting new pants with extra pockets as well. Coat pockets are nice too. Only problem there is, you hang up your coat and you've just disarmed yourself!!

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    Great thread, and right on time for me. I just got "busted" for carrying at work again. Firearms in the work place is strictly, kinda, some-what frowned upon by my employer. When a customer doesn't **** and moan about seeing my gun, it's not a problem, but when they do, let's just say my Employee of the year potential goes right out the window.
    With this horrific snowfall we've gotten, (5") I decided I couldn't make it into work safely and went to my LGS instead. I was/still am clueless when it comes to pocket carry, so a big thanks to all who have posted. With your help and Mitch from M&J Firearms, I am now in the pocket carry club.
    Thanks again to all who've effered insight, you more experienced guys help more folks than you know, and a BIG THANKS to M&J too.

................and to the dickhead who complained to my boss, I would use it to defend you or your loved ones if there was ever the need.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I have a Kel-Tec P11 with a belt clip on it. Clip it in a pocket, inside the waste band, wherever you have something that clips. I took it to a gun show last year and the LEO checking at the entrance thought that was pretty cool.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I have a Kel-Tec P11 with a belt clip on it. Clip it in a pocket, inside the waste band, wherever you have something that clips. I took it to a gun show last year and the LEO checking at the entrance thought that was pretty cool.

A clip draw?

Top Bottom