• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iMac

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Good response, I just go with the " if I have any reason to shoot someone that means it's my life (and/or family) or the persons. I want to live and I want my family to so that's what I have to do." plus if ya didn't kill them I'm sure they would find some way to sue you.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    plus if ya didn't kill them I'm sure they would find some way to sue you.

I wouldn't add that last part to your little speech. Also, be aware that even if cleared by the police/prosecutor as a clean shoot, you can still be sued by their family.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    I wouldn't add that last part to your little speech. Also, be aware that even if cleared by the police/prosecutor as a clean shoot, you can still be sued by their family.

Not in Indiana. I believe it is IC 35-41-3-2 that protects someone who uses deadly force from being sued if no charges are brought upon them by the state.

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    I don't use "man killer" ammo in my firearms. I use "man tickler" ammo. It has a much more pleasant ring to it ...don't you think??? :dunno:

The hollow point ammo I use is Speer Gold Dot ...for the same reason mentioned previously; because quite a few police agencies use the same.

Top Bottom