• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Fat, as long as you wear pants that actually fit instead of wearing 6 size too small, barely at your hips. Fat guys that have issues with concealment almost always
    wear pants and a belt that are way too small.
    But I look so good with my skinny jeans on :):

My problems stems from having a belly but no ass at all. So I wear suspenders most of the time.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    My EDC is a 4-inch 1911 in a belt holster (Galco Fletch), and 2 extra mags. I sometimes carry a backup in an ankle holster, a Kimber Solo 9mm in a Galco, Cop Ankle Band.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    But I look so good with my skinny jeans on :):

My problems stems from having a belly but no ass at all. So I wear suspenders most of the time.

I need to start that. My refusal to admit to my BB/NA (big belly no ass) is preventing me from proper carry.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Doesn't anybody wear suspenders? :dunno:
    They'll let you wear looser pants while carrying more guns.

Personally I wouldn't be caught dead wearing suspenders because I think they look gay - but they should do the trick.

sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN
    I usually just carry one handgun. I have carried a belt gun and a pocketed j frame at the same time, but to be honest, I had forgotten the S&W was in my pocket when I put on the larger pistol.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Doesn't anybody wear suspenders? :dunno:
    They'll let you wear looser pants while carrying more guns.

Personally I wouldn't be caught dead wearing suspenders because I think they look gay - but they should do the trick.

I said the same thing to my wife and she said to wear my shirt over them! Might try it.......

For the record, a man bun with skinny jeans with suspenders is what you may be thinking of. I'm bald and wear baggy clothes.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Glock 32 on the hip...
    Glock 33 on the ankle...
    Most I've ever carried simultaneously...
    Only did it a couple of times...just didn't seem necessary!

TacOpsGuy320

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 25, 2020
    Greenfield
    I usually carry a G43 with 2 Magazines (w/TT extensions +3) or a G19X with 2 Magazines. If I cant get myself out of a situation with those tools its probably not meant to be. I have taken to having a SBR AR in the truck these days. People seem to have gone a little off the reservation of late.

Everyone Be Safe.....

fjw2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2016
    Close to a friend
    I need to start that. My refusal to admit to my BB/NA (big belly no ass) is preventing me from proper carry.
    I work with a younger guy that is always trying to invent/design/make the next big thing to make his fortune. I might suggest to him the next big thing might be a killer carry combo for the BB/NA crowd.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2020
    LaPorte
    I find one sufficient. I have a hardchromed Colt Officer's ACP, and customized by Dave Lauck of D&L Sports. I also carry two spare mags. I also make sure the gun runs 100%. I've heard the "one is none and two is one" mantra, and I respect it. I personally find sufficient keeping track of one weapon at a time. To each their own. I also have a 5" Caspian with a Race Ready frame from D&L Sports, recently refinished in "tactical gray" over hardchrome. I find it likes the Hornady Critical Duty in .45. The Officer's ACP favors the Hornady Critical Defense, backed up with two spare mags of 200 gr. space age coated lead round nose with a cutting shoulder, the bullet designed by D&L Sports and loaded by Load Up Ammunition in Georgia by veterans.

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    Minimum of two, Glock 17/26 combo with 2 spare G17 Mags. At work, I have five. Glock 17/26 with 2 spare mags, a AR with 6 mags in a Hazard 4 bag for me, and glock 19 and Shield tucked away for the Doctor and Speech Language Pathologist I work with.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    Lately I have went back to my G26 with a spare mag when I am off work, but during the work week at my less than permissive job, G42 in the pocket with a couple spare mags and the G17 with a couple spare mags in the truck. Alot of times I have an AR pistol in the truck as well. Cincinnati is a democratic craphole that participated in the "peaceful" demonstrations over the last several weeks.

Top Bottom