• ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    How often do you go to a Dentist?

I haven't been in a long time. It's probably been 8 years or so. But I've never had a cavity before! :D

I'd like to see one though, just to get checked up. I'd see one more often, but I have no dental insurance, too expensive for me.

jon159753

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    Avon, IN
    Every 6 months. If you put back $10 a month you can get a cleaning at the IUPUI dental school. Once your teeth start to go it sucks. stay on top of them.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    I go everyday but Im in dental school so I kind of have to. For what it's worth the school (in Indy) costs about half of what a private practice costs for most procedures.

rhinoabe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Jennings Co.
    I have dental insurance but i have only been, i think 5 times in the last 40 years. I had to have impacted wisdom teeth cut out and one cavity fixed.
    My wife goes every 6 months and has had numerous root canals bridges.caps and crowns. We are in our 50's

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    NOT since, I was deployed, in 2004, at my age, I just let them fall out one at a time..... it's cheaper, and keeps my tolerance for pain higher .....

Sgood

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    West Newton
    after 20 years...i started going about 2years ago and go every 6months, now........but after 20 years i had one cavity and needed below my gums cleaned....(Painfull) and I take 30mg of morphine three times a day and norco 10/325 up to 6 times a day and it still hurt....not to scare you.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    every 6 months as directed by my wife
    I would forget if it wasn't for her

smiledochill, the newest mod, will be along in a minute to set us all straight:D

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I try at least once a year.
    Sometimes it can be a couple times a month if I need some job done.
    I go in France since im covered by the french health care system, so it's free anytime I go.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Every 6 mo. To see the build-up they scrape off at 6 mo, I would hate to see my teeth without cleaning in a few years...and I brush at least 2 times a day. I have dental ins so 2 times a year and it is free...no reason not to.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    That is what makes me cringe. I brush twice a day with a sonicare and floss every once in a while and go every 6 months yet every time they are ripping plaque off my bottom teeth like crazy. I can only imagine how bad it would be if I waited years :nailbite:

Every 6 mo. To see the build-up they scrape off at 6 mo, I would hate to see my teeth without cleaning in a few years...and I brush at least 2 times a day. I have dental ins so 2 times a year and it is free...no reason not to.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I brush 3 times a day. Morning, lunch time and before I go to bed. Flossing at night also.

Never having cavities before, and eating healthy, it's worked so far.

But I would like to start seeing a dentist again. It's been a very very long time.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I brush 3 times a day. Morning, lunch time and before I go to bed. Flossing at night also.

Never having cavities before, and eating healthy, it's worked so far.

But I would like to start seeing a dentist again. It's been a very very long time.

I go every six months! I with my medical doctor was as persistent and pestered me to come in for my yearly checkup. It's like trying to get in to see the queen! BTW, how do you know you don't have cavities? I'm asking because I just don't know. Do they hurt or something?

Top Bottom