• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :banana: she is gone! She found a friend to go stay with. My wife told her she can't stay here. But she said we would let her stay for a week but she would have to follow the same rules as our 18yo & 20yo kids. That was unacceptable because "I'm a grown woman I can do whatever I want"...and my wife said not in my house follow our rules or get out...need a ride to a homeless shelter?

I admit I was a bit aroused with how my wife spoke with such authority.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    You might want to consider a Meet and Greet for the sis? Auctions aren't allowed here right?

You misspelled Meat.

:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :banana: she is gone! She found a friend to go stay with. My wife told her she can't stay here. But she said we would let her stay for a week but she would have to follow the same rules as our 18yo & 20yo kids. That was unacceptable because "I'm a grown woman I can do whatever I want"...and my wife said not in my house follow our rules or get out...need a ride to a homeless shelter?

Congratulations! :rockwoot:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

Very nice! No wonder no one wants to let her stay with them

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Not sure if it’s too late in this thread for real advice, but read “Boundaries” by Henry cloud

give her a week. If she can’t do it drive her to an extended stay hotel and prepay a week. She has serious dependancy issues. What happened with her dad? She probably needs counseling to be able to function independently and believe in herself.

by “dancer in her twenties” that usually means some sort of adult establishment. If so, and now she’s doing this, she needs Jesus and a counselor

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Until she’s speaking to you with authority :):

No it didn't take long. Thankfully
    Wife and I talked about how we would approach it and decided 1 week was all she could stay here. And I came in from grilling corn on the cobb and my wife was in full on rant.. I quietly walked to the kitchen and smiled as she laid it on. We ate dinner and within an hour she has a friend coming to pick her up. Now, I do have a garage full of her clothes/shoes but I can live with that for now.

As for my wife using that authoritative voice with me...she's really cute when she gets mad. I aggrevate her on purpose to watch her get all worked up. Lol

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    No it didn't take long. Thankfully
    Wife and I talked about how we would approach it and decided 1 week was all she could stay here. And I came in from grilling corn on the cobb and my wife was in full on rant.. I quietly walked to the kitchen and smiled as she laid it on. We ate dinner and within an hour she has a friend coming to pick her up. Now, I do have a garage full of her clothes/shoes but I can live with that for now.

As for my wife using that authoritative voice with me...she's really cute when she gets mad. I aggrevate her on purpose to watch her get all worked up. Lol

I have scars from playing that game. :nailbite:

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Not sure if it’s too late in this thread for real advice, but read “Boundaries” by Henry cloud

give her a week. If she can’t do it drive her to an extended stay hotel and prepay a week. She has serious dependancy issues. What happened with her dad? She probably needs counseling to be able to function independently and believe in herself.

by “dancer in her twenties” that usually means some sort of adult establishment. If so, and now she’s doing this, she needs Jesus and a counselor

Dang Doc, I was all happy to have her out of the house.
    My MIL says she has been battling dependency issues and self sufficiency issues since their dad passed away almost 18yrs ago.

I whole heartedly agree she need Jesus and a counselor. Tried to help her with that over the years but she only responds to it with "I aint that ****ed up" abd won't go. She had some drug dependency problems when she was a dancer too. So yeah she has issues only a team of professionals can help

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Dang, and I was going to see what guns and ammo the OP was offering to take her off his hands.

I agree with the my house my rules. Had a brother move in temperarily leave when I told him no illegal substances allowed on my property.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Dang, and I was going to see what guns and ammo the OP was offering to take her off his hands.

I agree with the my house my rules. Had a brother move in temperarily leave when I told him no illegal substances allowed on my property.

Wasn't/ not willing to give up my guns and ammo like that. I'll fight to keep my freedoms. Lol

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

She doesn't insist on being called "Mistress Ursula" does she?:rockwoot:

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    He should have listed her in the classifieds.

The info is there.

Free to a good home..er decent home 34yo female, @ 5' 3" blonde hair blue eyes. Comes with any and all attached baggage, needy but spirited, can talk like a trucker or drunk sailor (no offense to any truckers or sailors)when mad. Lol

Yep she was a pole dancer/ lap dancer back in her 20s.

Sorry guys no pics...my wife forbid me posting any .

Top Bottom