• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Now, I do have a garage full of her clothes/shoes but I can live with that for now.

Move that crap to a storage unit and pay for a month or two in advance. Then when she doesn't pick it up you are not the bad guy when it gets thrown out. Plus she is not "visiting" you to pick stuff up every few days and staying for dinner or longer.

Ahh it was so nice to wake up this morning and not have my half naked SIL sleeping on my couch.

Which half?

:postpics:

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Move that crap to a storage unit and pay for a month or two in advance. Then when she doesn't pick it up you are not the bad guy when it gets thrown out. Plus she is not "visiting" you to pick stuff up every few days and staying for dinner or longer.

Which half?

:postpics:

That's pretty much what I told my wife we should do. She hasn't agreed to it yet but she knows it will need to be going somewhere soon.
    But I do like the logic in your idea.

Well I think she is proud of her figure since she shows so much of it. Again no pics but I'll just say sports bra and yoga shorts. Goodness! Whoever invented that material was genious

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    That's pretty much what I told my wife we should do. She hasn't agreed to it yet but she knows it will need to be going somewhere soon.
    But I do like the logic in your idea.

Well I think she is proud of her figure since she shows so much of it. Again no pics but I'll just say sports bra and yoga shorts. Goodness! Whoever invented that material was genious

:wwub::alright:

Top Bottom