• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • USMC-Johnson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    here is my advice then. get a few trail cams and hang some nice new shiny no hunting trespassing whatever your fancy signs are. Then use a few trail cams to clearly document him destroying your property. go to local sheriff or whatever.

If that doesnt work than my only other idea which is pretty messed up is to leave some livestock back there and when they get hurt flip your lid and call the PD.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We were thinking of parking the old farm truck back there and seeing what they do with that. It would be pretty hard to hurt her. I'm not sure she deserves that sort of treatment after being in the family since 1978 but she's looking kind of rough. If they shoot up old Rusty, there would be hell to pay!! She ain't purty but she runs good. The signs are all there and I routinely drive out and make sure they are all securely hanging on the fence complete with their bullet holes. The sheriff's deputy has already seen the holes in them and it would be easy to show him the slugs in the trees directly in line with each sign. I have this photographed already as well. I'm an animal lover so can't really put critters back there for him to target practice on. He is not a good shot as we've seen from the number of deer that he's shot and lost. Last year's doe was gut shot and was still moving 24 hours later. Unfortunately, when we finally found her, she spooked and ran onto property owned by someone who is not local and we had no permission to go there to retrieve her. I'm sure the coyotes got her as she was pretty weak and wasn't going to live much longer. She suffered a long time though.

USMC-Johnson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Okay. I think I am seeing that I have exhausted my options for the most part. I will see what the DNR officer has to say when he reads my email and then contact a lawyer. I have a good one in mind that knows plenty about land use/property rights and rights a mean letter! Before he was a nuisance for the most part. Now he is endangering too many people and interfering with our right to use our own property. I guess I just needed to hear it from others and make sure it really was my last option before taking that step.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    If the labor union can't come, in 2 days I can get 200 guys on Harley's wearing really scary leather to take care it for ya! Only cost ya some beer, , and roll of duct tape, , and a shovel, , , and maybe more beer. Oh crap, I'd go with this Kirk guy!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Wait...I have beer and some homemade hooch too!! Not any illegal hooch...just good stuff that warms you up on a cold day/night! It has medicinal purposes! I have shovels, backhoe, duct tape....maybe I do need to call the lawyer. Might need them for multiple reasons at this rate!

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    Wow, I have had good neighbors and bad neighbors but this sounds like a very bad neighbor. Good luck getting it resolved.

When reason, logic and politeness don't work, call an attorney. (I need to remember that one to tell my attorney friend)

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Wait...I have beer and some homemade hooch too!! Not any illegal hooch...just good stuff that warms you up on a cold day/night! It has medicinal purposes! I have shovels, backhoe, duct tape....maybe I do need to call the lawyer. Might need them for multiple reasons at this rate!
    LOL, anyone with mom in their name I'm ready and willing to help! But really, 2 days is all I need!!!!!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    On that note though if you know he's going to be shooting the next day...go out late at night and hide a few pounds of tannerite behind his targets...

While not ethical, I would pay money to sit in the treeline with a spotting scope off to the side just to watch their reaction when they managed to hit a container. :): THAT would be epic!

Top Bottom