• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    You guys relize that if anything happened to this neighbor , there's about 6 of us who will be needing a good lawyer!! With that said, , , carry on!!!!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You guys relize that if anything happened to this neighbor , there's about 6 of us who will be needing a good lawyer!! With that said, , , carry on!!!!

h55FD8AC6

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Maybe I need to spend some time in one of hubby's tree stands off to the east and just watch and wait....not a direction they seem to shoot. I spent a fair amount of time out there when I knew he would be at work photographing the slugs and tree damage and the shooting seems to be west and northwest. I'm pretty sure I've got good documentation for a lawyer to work with. When I worked at the law firm, research was my job so that I know how to do!

It's funny how whenever we mention this neighbor to anyone in the area, they all refer to him as "that idiot" or something similar. Even the newest neighbors that just moved here in June call him that. They apparently went to his yard sale and figured it would be a good way to meet the neighbors. While there, they mentioned that they hear him shooting and they like to shoot. They asked him where he shoots and when he told them in his back yard (which they could clearly see was not big), they asked what he used for a backstop. He told them there were a lot of trees out there that would stop any bullets, and they were stunned. They are also to his west and no longer go outside when they hear the shooting start.

If he was shooting at ground level that would be one thing, but I have bullet holes 30 feet up on some of my trees.

I'm going to keep all these offers of help in mind! LOL!

Last edited:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'll start rounding up some bail money in case anyone needs it. They won't arrest us anyway. The jail here is way overcrowded and they are shipping them out to other counties. New jail hasn't even broke ground yet so our rooms won't be ready for a few years. I'm pretty sure I have a number of other neighbors that will contribute to the criminal defense fund for us!

USMC-Johnson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Maybe I need to spend some time in one of hubby's tree stands off to the east and just watch and wait....not a direction they seem to shoot. I spent a fair amount of time out there when I knew he would be at work photographing the slugs and tree damage and the shooting seems to be west and northwest. I'm pretty sure I've got good documentation for a lawyer to work with. When I worked at the law firm, research was my job so that I know how to do!

It's funny how whenever we mention this neighbor to anyone in the area, they all refer to him as "that idiot" or something similar. Even the newest neighbors that just moved here in June call him that. They apparently went to his yard sale and figured it would be a good way to meet the neighbors. While there, they mentioned that they hear him shooting and they like to shoot. They asked him where he shoots and when he told them in his back yard (which they could clearly see was not big), they asked what he used for a backstop. He told them there were a lot of trees out there that would stop any bullets, and they were stunned. They are also to his west and no longer go outside when they hear the shooting start.

If he was shooting at ground level or where you could put tannerite, that might work but how do you hang it in a tree at eye level and hide it? I have bullet holes 30 feet up on some of my trees.

I'm going to keep all these offers of help in mind! LOL! We could turn this into some sort of party.

Put it behind a no trespassing sign?

Or you could put triple high hesco barriers up...that'd be fun

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    Abraham Lincoln was a lawyer. In 1832 when Black Hawk's Sac tribe killed settlers in NW Illinois in a bid to stay in his village on the Rock river area near Galena, Mr Lincoln became Captain Lincoln of the Illinois mounted militia who rode forth to smite the Sacs who were rampaging out of control.

He did not think about filing a suit against these people who were killing and stealing across the frontier.

He picked up his rifle, saddled his horse, and rode out to subdue the indians along with Lt Jefferson Davis of the regular army. Colonel Zachary Taylor was also involved in the campaign.

We have become a nation of wimps that are unwilling to stand up for themselves. you would really think a lawyer can resolve your problems for you?

I say it again. Shoot back. Own your land and your life. Take control back from evil.

USMC-Johnson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Abraham Lincoln was a lawyer. In 1832 when Black Hawk's Sac tribe killed settlers in NW Illinois in a bid to stay in his village on the Rock river area near Galena, Mr Lincoln became Captain Lincoln of the Illinois mounted militia who rode forth to smite the Sacs who were rampaging out of control.

He did not think about filing a suit against these people who were killing and stealing across the frontier.

He picked up his rifle, saddled his horse, and rode out to subdue the indians along with Lt Jefferson Davis of the regular army. Colonel Zachary Taylor was also involved in the campaign.

We have become a nation of wimps that are unwilling to stand up for themselves. you would really think a lawyer can resolve your problems for you?

I say it again. Shoot back. Own your land and your life. Take control back from evil.

All well and good but if mom45 follows your advice she will likely being going to jail for premeditated murder...but hey what the hell...she'll be a real woman then right?

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Gotta be a record, she's got 15 posts, and we're ready to blow up and bury a neighbor for her, , , but she did say "PARTY!":rockwoot:

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    Never said that he needs to be shot. Just stood up against in a meaningful way. Bullets go right through paper. Lawyers only produce paper.

Captain Lincoln never fired a single shot. But he was willing to. He stood up and was willing to stop evil.

Top Bottom