Howtohunt.com Hunting stories and Bigfoot stories..A BC Guide opens up...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trimman83

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Warren Park
    I like them. The first I saw of him was the one with the arrow down the throat of the Bull Moose. I'm gonna catch up on the others. He is quite a story teller. He talks the talk, but he has walked the walk.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I got a business idea?

Brad and Indy’s Perry County Bigfoot Tour!

We do it safari style get pickup with seats that face outward with lights all over it. Take em out to the “Bristow Beast” area ride around in the dark. We can stop and listen for sounds then turn the spotlights on we should be able to scare them fairly easy with just the normal night sounds.
    We the take the dirt roads out pass possum junction on the way to high water road the set up a camp and feed them and let em sleep in a tent.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I got a business idea?

We do it safari style get pickup with seats that face outward with lights all over it. Take em out to the “Bristow Beast” area ride around in the dark. We can stop and listen for sounds then turn the spotlights on we should be able to scare them fairly easy with just the normal night sounds.
    We the take the dirt roads out pass possum junction on the way to high water road the set up a camp and feed them and let em sleep in a tent.

I'm in.....

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I got a business idea?

Guided bigfoot hunts?! Brilliant!

I think the bigfoot legend coincides too much with the legends of the red giants and the suppression of nearly all archaeology in North America. Well, that and the fact that we killed or destroyed everything that was native on our way out west.

Nothing to see here, move along people.

The fossil record shows that there used to be primates in North America.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Guided bigfoot hunts?! Brilliant!

I think the bigfoot legend coincides too much with the legends of the red giants and the suppression of nearly all archaeology in North America. Well, that and the fact that we killed or destroyed everything that was native on our way out west.

Nothing to see here, move along people.

The fossil record shows that there used to be primates in North America.

I heard a giant found in a mound story here in the shop about 6 months ago....A guy worked at Ford's and he had gotten busted looting once before....It was the big case down here in the 80s that caused Indiana to change their laws....He bought property with a mound on it, built a pole barn over the mound and started digging....I was talking to someone that knew him and after we talked artifacts for about a half hour I queried, "Did he ever find anything weird in those mounds?' He looked at me and said, "You mean a giant? Yeah...One..."

The femur was as long as his whole leg and he estimated the height was right at 10 feet....The only thing missing was the skull...He said the jawbone covered his jaw like a football helmet...He said the footwear was hard soled and had leather cords coming up like Roman sandals......

db308

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Lawrence County
    I got a business idea?

https://advrider.com/f/threads/squatch-hunters-adventure-tour-shat-2020-in.1418840/

Today begins a 6 month countdown to another fun-filled ride we call SHAT 2020! The ride will take place on Saturday, May 30, 2020. This year's ride will take you through scenic south-central Indiana through Monroe, Brown, and Lawrence counties all while visiting some of the BEST sasquatch encounter locations that Indiana has to offer. Research has already started and the encounters are aplenty! Who knew Indiana had such a thriving sasquatch population!? Well....we did! Stay tuned to this thread for updates on camping, the route, and some other activities that we are working on. Who knows, there may even be a REAL sasquatch expedition this year for the real bigfoot enthusiast. WHOOOOP!!

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    A new customer came in the shop...Probably in his late 30's or early 40s....Real nice guy we talked a bit...I mentioned these video and he got real quiet....Asked me if I believe it's possible and I said sure...It took him a minute and he said he saw one....Not just him but others as well...In Pekin back in the mid 80s...Said the Sherriff's Department even got involved...Said the encounters happened on and around their farm....Numerous witnesses and he said the sightings happened for around a month or two...Once he mentioned that I remembered hearing about that back in the day...then the sightings stopped...

I can't tell you if what he and the other's claimed to witness is true...I can tell you this...HE believed it was...He said, "I saw what I saw and I'd be lying if I said I didn't..."He wasn't lying...He became very self conscious after he shared the tale with me...

There are, as Brad69 said similar rumors in Perry County.....

I had two retired LEOs come in the shop...I may even have his card, that said they'd like to come out to our property and call for Bigfoot...They are both investigators for The Indiana Bigfoot Research Organization.....

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Okay...Now I'm posting random local Bigfoot stories from the web...

I live in Southern Indiana and I can tell you that I also spend a lot of time in the woods. Last year on the first day of ginseng season (September 1st) me and a friend of mine went to Perry County Indiana to hunt seng on some property owned by my uncle.
    I actually considered posting this last year but I wondered if people wouldn't think I was crazy.
    My friend and I had walked for about an hour back into the woods, so we were in a good ways. My friend yelled to me to come over and look at some tracks he'd found.
    When I got over to him and looked down at the tracks in the mud I was shocked. There were three very distict footprints that were about 18 inches long and very wide. they were also very deep into the mud. And, they were fresh.
    Now whatever made those tracks had to be very big. There's a part of your brain that says, well it must be a very large man to make those tracks, almost has to be a man, Right? But then of course you get to thinking about things like, who would be walking around that deep into the woods shortly after sunrise in their bare feet. And how many men have feet that are that large?
    it was kind of funny, too, because I spent alot of time in Perry county as a kid and I remember people talking about seeing strange things. Even Bigfoot was seen in that area in the late 70's and early 80's. I told my friend on the drive down that people had said they had sighted bigfoot in the area we were goin to. All be damned if we didn't run right into those huge footprints.
    I have also heard very loud piercing screams that seemed to be in the distance. I am familiar with the sounds of the woods and couldn't place the screams I've heard on about three differnt occasions. All of these were also in Indiana.
    I personally think that there could be things out there that we don't know about. I am kind of devided on whether or not I'd ever want to run into what ever made those tracks. I'm sure it would be a disturbing experience.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Im loving this. I don’t believe there are CURRENTLY any bigfoots in the wild. I do however believe at one point in time there more than likely was. I’ve been wrong before tho (just ask my wife).

Top Bottom