Howtohunt.com Hunting stories and Bigfoot stories..A BC Guide opens up...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Im loving this. I don’t believe there are CURRENTLY any bigfoots in the wild. I do however believe at one point in time there more than likely was. I’ve been wrong before tho (just ask my wife).
    There is STRONG evidence that only a few thousands of years ago multiple hominid species coexisted. We also have strong evidence that human oral histories were telling of these other non-human hominids interacting with us. So, while there is no direct evidence here in North America of a non-human hominid, there is plenty of circumstantial evidence (oral histories and primitive art).

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    There is STRONG evidence that only a few thousands of years ago multiple hominid species coexisted. We also have strong evidence that human oral histories were telling of these other non-human hominids interacting with us. So, while there is no direct evidence here in North America of a non-human hominid, there is plenty of circumstantial evidence (oral histories and primitive art).

Ya I know, that’s why I said I believe at one point there were such creatures, but currently I find it almost impossible. Something would have turned up by now if they currently existed. With current technology I can’t fart without a satellite or drone knowing about it.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Ya I know, that’s why I said I believe at one point there were such creatures, but currently I find it almost impossible. Something would have turned up by now if they currently existed. With current technology I can’t fart without a satellite or drone knowing about it.

saswar10.jpg

yeti-expedition-nepal-foreign-service-memo-l.jpg

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Last night he did his first live broadcast...He's teamed up with David Paulides of Missing 411 fame and Scott Carpenter, author and researcher from East Tennessee....

These guys are taking grief from the "Bigfoot is a primate" crowd of researchers...These guys take a different approach...I'll keep posting this stuff and share a few stories I've heard here at the shop, backpacking, etc....

[video=youtube;C-JLvOpUlzo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-JLvOpUlzo&t=302s[/video]

[video=youtube;KvFg7f7o6dM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvFg7f7o6dM[/video]

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    This happened in 1969 and then Trenny Gibson in 1976 or thereabouts.....It was funny, when we were kids we camped a lot...I mean a whole lot...Weeks at a time, went to the Smokies and Mammoth Cave yearly for as long as I can remember...My brother and I were allowed to roam wherever we wanted, even at Yellowstone...But not in the Smokies...Since I've started looking into this I asked mom why and she said, "It was because of those missing children...We wouldn't let you kids out of our sight down there..."

We were there three weeks after Trenny Gibson went missing while on a hike with her schoolmates...It was very tense down there at the campgrounds...the search was still going on.....The Dennis Martin case is freaky...Especially what Carlson Brewer, a well known writer in the Smokies and a reporter at the time said, "if we would've reported what the Key family said that large hairy man had slung over his shoulder, we would've looked like a tabloid..I wanted to print it but the Knoxville Sentinel didn't...."

[video=youtube;jda0-C5awNE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jda0-C5awNE&t=762s[/video]

[video=youtube;BT5vuH8oNGo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT5vuH8oNGo[/video]

[video=youtube;o-5x5VBd610]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-5x5VBd610[/video]

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    My brother (Major USMC) has been talking about starting a wilderness tour guide / hiking guide recently. I joked that he could make it a guided tour to see a Bigfoot. His reaction wasn't laughter, or an eye roll. I would describe it as "uncomfortable." Like a, "we don't talk about that," kind of uncomfortable. It was weird.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    My brother (Major USMC) has been talking about starting a wilderness tour guide / hiking guide recently. I joked that he could make it a guided tour to see a Bigfoot. His reaction wasn't laughter, or an eye roll. I would describe it as "uncomfortable." Like a, "we don't talk about that," kind of uncomfortable. It was weird.

If you've watched the Dennis Martin story and a few other Missing 411 cases that's a very telling sign...Thank you for sharing.....

Top Bottom