I can't believe Time put Greta on the cover when they could've had Joe Rwamirama

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I put 10 on his board in your name.

When some one s a fraud....child or adult and backe by the media machine they will be called out by those with clear thought process.

In regality what DJT said is pretty much on point. She has been made into an international spokes person of no merit.

Mascot is actually to kind.

I think mascot is very descriptive because it's language that really gets at what she is to the left.

sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown
    Is TIME Magazine still a thing anyway??

It is Part of the subscription package we get
    for my wifes office, its the one I usually throw in
    the trash.

:):

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    GONE WITH THE WIND
    Man whose deadly farts ‘can kill mosquitoes hired to create Mosquito Repellent made from his intestinal gas’
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10522729/man-farts-kill-mosquitos/

Shoot, never mind Person of the Year, get this guy a Nobel Prize in Biology.

Well I hope it's just his face.

Joe's claims that insect repellent companies are researching his...bloomers...could have not yet been verified.

Some stories are just too good to fact check.

I just hope he never starts going to the Indy 1500. That would be some major crop dusting! :faint:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I just hope he never starts going to the Indy 1500. That would be some major crop dusting! :faint:

Bloomberg might hire him to attend gun shows. In a preemptive strike gun owners should hire him to follow Bloomberg.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Is TIME Magazine still a thing anyway??

It is Part of the subscription package we get
    for my wifes office, its the one I usually throw in
    the trash.

:):

It is not for me, I stopped reading it 30 years ago.

At first I was annoyed they selected that little brat for the recognition but then I realized it was a rather savvy choice. They are speaking directly to their current readership.

TIME is no longer the magazine it was 30 year ago. But neither is our country.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It is not for me, I stopped reading it 30 years ago.

At first I was annoyed they selected that little brat for the recognition but then I realized it was a rather savvy choice. They are speaking directly to their current readership.

TIME is no longer the magazine it was 30 year ago. But neither is our country.

Good call.

This is a cry out for attention and it worked.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    A thread about a guy whose farts can kill mosquitoes 6 miles away and the first response is about..... Trump.

TDS is a real thing.

Anyhoo... I don't know if I want to buy mosquito repellent that smells like farts.

+1. But to be expected from some people.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    She throws plenty of shade herself. If she's gonna put it out there she should take it.

This!

Don’t go around kicking rocks if you’re afraid to stub your toe! She doesn’t get a free pass, which is why the democrats are using her. They think because of her situation they can use her to say what they want, and nobody can respond negatively. Nope. Sorry. We call BS when we see it.

Her strings are being pulled just like Hogg and others.

And this!!

Their new tactic is using children every opportunity they get. It’s a form of brainwashing. Now, they’re targeting the younger generation hoping having somebody their age in the spotlight will persuade their opinions to align with theirs. And like I said above, if they use children their belief is you can’t dusagree with them, and if their “facts” are proven to be false (or outright lies) it’s ok,. after all they’re only kids!

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Joe just wants to kill mosquitoes.

Greta wants to execute political leaders that don't toe the fanatics’ line.

Trump was dead on target about the anger management thing.
    I
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...onstration.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

Yes he was but he is the target in this. As always the left's tactics win out in the MSM. As with David Hogg we could not say anything as to what the truth of his :bs: really was with out being accused of child abuse.
    Using children as shields. Cowards.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I can’t believe our favorite climate Nazi wants to kill people?

Putting people “against a wall” means the same exact thing in all languages!

Thunberg has been listening to climate scientists since she was eight years old. Stunned by the apparent indifference of adults and consumed by concerns about the future, she later fell into a deep depression.

It's important to note that Thunberg has Asperger's syndrome, an autism spectrum disorder often characterized by social awkwardness, difficulty interpreting social cues, and an obsessive preoccupation with a particular interest.

As Thunberg told The Guardian:"I overthink. Some people can just let things go, but I can't, especially if there’s something that worries me or makes me sad."

In school, videos of starving polar bears and pollution reduced her to tears. She soon stopped going to school and even stopped eating. She started by convincing her parents to become more climate-conscious.

She bombarded them with graphs, and got them to watch documentaries and read books. As she puts it: Little by little, that strategy worked. Thunberg's mother, a popular opera singer, ultimately quit traveling by plane and her father became a vegetarian.

BTW

Her parents are fruit bats

https://www.foxnews.com/world/greta...all-break-global-activism-time-person-of-year

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    A thread about a guy whose farts can kill mosquitoes 6 miles away and the first response is about..... Trump.

TDS is a real thing.

Anyhoo... I don't know if I want to buy mosquito repellent that smells like farts.

Kut 14 should get an award of some sort. He can take any post and turn it into an anti Trump screed. TDS is strong in that one...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I can’t believe our favorite climate Nazi wants to kill people?

Putting people “against a wall” means the same exact thing in all languages!

Thunberg has been listening to climate scientists since she was eight years old. Stunned by the apparent indifference of adults and consumed by concerns about the future, she later fell into a deep depression.

It's important to note that Thunberg has Asperger's syndrome, an autism spectrum disorder often characterized by social awkwardness, difficulty interpreting social cues, and an obsessive preoccupation with a particular interest.

As Thunberg told The Guardian:"I overthink. Some people can just let things go, but I can't, especially if there’s something that worries me or makes me sad."

In school, videos of starving polar bears and pollution reduced her to tears. She soon stopped going to school and even stopped eating. She started by convincing her parents to become more climate-conscious.

She bombarded them with graphs, and got them to watch documentaries and read books. As she puts it: Little by little, that strategy worked. Thunberg's mother, a popular opera singer, ultimately quit traveling by plane and her father became a vegetarian.

BTW

Her parents are fruit bats

https://www.foxnews.com/world/greta...all-break-global-activism-time-person-of-year

So this condition and her age are being staged up by those pushing this agenda. That's what sets me on fire.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville

Her parents are in the running for Pimps of the Year. Child abuse at best.

She has been prostituted into slavery by her own parents for what they claim is a righteous cause. She is a child slave and those responsible should be imprisoned. Her childhood has been stolen.

Child sex trafficking is no different. She is passed along to group after group as her pimps get paid. Her life is not her own, it has been stolen; she is an used commodity never to be the same.

Nevermore

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2018
    Somewhere
    It would behoove any cause seeking to be above criticism to immediately find an autistic kid, drill him for about 6 months and then have him go on all the talkshows repeating the talking points. Heck somebody ought to just build a school somewhere that trains a whole crop of them.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It would behoove any cause seeking to be above criticism to immediately find an autistic kid, drill him for about 6 months and then have him go on all the talkshows repeating the talking points. Heck somebody ought to just build a school somewhere that trains a whole crop of them.

I think this is already in play.

Top Bottom