• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It's already upon us. This is it. Only a brain eating virus can explain this.
    [video=youtube;skK1CKKlc0M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skK1CKKlc0M[/video]

You know, if more people were for people, all people everywhere, there'd be a lot less people to worry about, and a lot more people who care. Just sayin'... ;) (I remember the 70's version... think we even had the album. :):)

Jeepfanatic

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2018
    Plainfield
    Phylo, if you haven't had this fixed yet I would encourage you to bring it up to the ABRA Auto Body on our dealership's property. They have one hell of a paintless dent guy that MIGHT be able to do something with that.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    You know, if more people were for people, all people everywhere, there'd be a lot less people to worry about, and a lot more people who care. Just sayin'... ;) (I remember the 70's version... think we even had the album. :):)

[video=youtube;ouDDj6kr1qo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouDDj6kr1qo[/video]

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Phylo, if you haven't had this fixed yet I would encourage you to bring it up to the ABRA Auto Body on our dealership's property. They have one hell of a paintless dent guy that MIGHT be able to do something with that.

I appreciate it but unfortunately the dent creased the metal and the paint has already flaked, it's gonna require more than a paintless dent guy.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I appreciate it but unfortunately the dent creased the metal and the paint has already flaked, it's gonna require more than a paintless dent guy.

Whoa...
    All I saw was "pantless dent guy".
    I'm pretty sure I'm still hungover from the weekend.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    2x4 sticking out of the trunk of a car or truck bed. Ant they backed into you.

I agree phylo, I am a vehicle guy. I take great pride in my truck and have no respect for scum bags.

Yep, the dent is over the bumper of a large truck, the same height as another trucks bed.
    A moron unaware or uncaring about his surroundings.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Yep, the dent is over the bumper of a large truck, the same height as another trucks bed.
    A moron unaware or uncaring about his surroundings.

Seems probably given a parking lot at Lowe's - tailgate left open, driver didn't account for that extra two feet.

Top Bottom