• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I considered selling my Windham, but this is not the right time.

Sell? Playoffs?

playoffs.gif

Dude, need to be buying, not selling.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Midwest in Mishawaka at M &P Sports for either $469 or $489. Heck of a deal. My son even bought on and he is an AK freak.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have no idea why but I currently have 2 builds going. There is no hope of flipping any of them. In this market anything you build properly is not going to sell for whats invested.

I just like to build them. Try different things.

daventos

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 23, 2017
    Bedford
    I built my first AR about six months ago. I spent about the same amount as if I had bought a complete budget model but I learned a lot and enjoyed the experience. I was also able to look at reviews and do research on each and every part and choose from several options in my price range. I feel like the rifle I ended up with is quite a bit better than entry level as well. I just finished an AR pistol a few days ago. I still need a charging handle and BCG but because of what I learned building the rifle I knew I could just swap the BCG and Charging handle between guns and enjoy shooting both before they were both technically complete. Building an AR may not be a money saver but is a lot of fun to go that route.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I built my first AR about six months ago. I spent about the same amount as if I had bought a complete budget model but I learned a lot and enjoyed the experience. I was also able to look at reviews and do research on each and every part and choose from several options in my price range. I feel like the rifle I ended up with is quite a bit better than entry level as well. I just finished an AR pistol a few days ago. I still need a charging handle and BCG but because of what I learned building the rifle I knew I could just swap the BCG and Charging handle between guns and enjoy shooting both before they were both technically complete. Building an AR may not be a money saver but is a lot of fun to go that route.

Sometimes it is not about how much you saved doing something.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    scottrodgers87
    Top Bottom