• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    I like Pizza King. Not my fav, but, theyre GTG. I like them better than Pizza Hut, Papa Johns, Dominoes. Thats all I can think of right now. My fav delivery pizza places near me are Circle City Pizza & Piezanoes. As far as sit in pizza places, I LOVE Gallaghers pizza. Oh, I like Ordinary's too.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Pizza King pizza is akin to ambrosia. I shall ignore the prattling of savages who fail to appreciate this fact.

Sadly, the Pizza King in Crawfordsville is . . . no more. We do still have an Arni's, though, which is the cousin to Pizza King.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    My wife is from Greensburg, and they have a locally owned pizza king franchise. She always claims is the BEST pizza king, and the BEST pizza. It's OK. We have to eat there at least once if not twice every time we are in town.

I've never had our local pizza king, but she has and says its horrible compared to her home town version.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I'm glad not all PK's are uniform, it's part of the adventure. The one on Macedonia in Muncie is probably the best. The one on E Broad in New Castle is really good too. We ate at the one in Hagerstown Saturday for lunch. We had some of my wife's family with us. One has been stationed in Italy for the last 2 or 3 years. He said he was glad to be having PK pizza again, it's better to him than anything he's had overseas.

Its expensive, but if you're not eating Royal Feast, you're wrong. Sometimes we get some pineapple thrown on top for fun.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Wife is picky so she only eats ham and ground beef. MIL likes royal feast with BBQ or something called a cowboy pizza.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    the ONLY thing worth ordering from pizza king is chicken bacon ranch with extra ranch..... And if you are really balsy sprinkle garlic powder on top!!!!

PUalum04

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Hope
    My wife is from Greensburg, and they have a locally owned pizza king franchise. She always claims is the BEST pizza king, and the BEST pizza. It's OK. We have to eat there at least once if not twice every time we are in town.

I've never had our local pizza king, but she has and says its horrible compared to her home town version.

I hear ya. My wife is from Greensburg as well and claims that this Pizza King is the best. I will agree that it is the best Pizza King I have eaten at, but not the best pizza.

The Pizza King in Franklin is disgusting. I swear that the little train that delivers your drinks got stuck in the food that was caked on to its tracks. Very dirty.

Nacelle

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2015
    Muncie
    I worked at one in Fort Wayne, when I was a teen. The ingredients back in the late 80's where not what I'd call top-notch. The dough came to us semi-flat in a box. We had to spread it out the rest of the way in the morning. So much stuff came from a can. The freshest thing I remember was the big boxes of mushrooms. The problem was that the Royal Feast ingredients were mixed up ahead of time, so they turned to slime in no-time. Oh and the boxes of wine were a real lush pleaser.

Top Bottom