• ...and so much more!
  • MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I think that roscott might be onto something here, KJ.
    Having been around you a bit, that 308 BAR looks awful nice, and suits you ..... black, all business, and brutal ! It appears to be similar in that regard, to some of the other firearms that you own.
    I bet that it would eat up a bunch of 7.62 NATO like nobodies business ! :rockwoot:

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    If you don't want an ambi-Tavor 7, the DPMS G2 SASS is fun.

60230-1-large.jpg

pitbulld45

Follower of I AM
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Terre Haute
    The only .308 I own is a Remington 700 PSS. I bought a case of 7.62 NATO for the Proteq shoot last Saturday, and brought most of it home. I now have ammo that doesn't really fit any gun I have. Only one solution. I need a new gun, obviously.

So, INGO, what 7.62 NATO gun do I need???
    I like the way you think

tactrav

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    Fishers
    I made the comment because I have an AR-10 chambered in .308 vice 7.62. I learned that information because I spoke with the manufacturer, Midwest Industries, on what can be fired through what. I realize you were trying to buy a gun and I was simply providing input so if you wanted to put 7.62 through your .308, you knew it was okay.
    Midwest provides a good .308/7.62 line, but obviously the gun that suites you would depend more on your budget regarding what manufacturer you choose.
    I was under the impression people went to forums for assistance with questions and I was trying to provide that. However, I will be sure to refrain from doing that again. I'm just a Marine, so what do I know?

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Tactrav, I meant no offense. This thread is pretty much tongue in cheek. Just a little humor, and an excuse to buy a new gun. Hell, I've got ammo I don't want to shoot through a precision gun, I obviously need something mag fed and cool. :cool:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am sure your wife would agree that the only way to really know for sure is to get an AR10, M1A, a FAL... and try them all out.

tactrav

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    Fishers
    Tactrav, I meant no offense. This thread is pretty much tongue in cheek. Just a little humor, and an excuse to buy a new gun. Hell, I've got ammo I don't want to shoot through a precision gun, I obviously need something mag fed and cool. :cool:

Fair enough, I didn't pick up on that. Thanks!

Top Bottom