• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    Ok so an employee i work with was arrested a couple weeks ago. He will not say what he was arrested for and people are just assuming DUI, which after someone asked him he QUICKLY said yes that was it. Well he also said his car wasn't impounded but after a week or two everyone has noticed he is not driving it, and even asked someone about how much the impound lot charges a day if they have your car...Well i'm trying to straighten out whats goin on because something is not adding up. I know the news paper has the jail booking section but i dont know what newspaper or exactly what day he was arrested because we were on vacation that week. There are people going around saying it may be drug related because he's trying to keep it hidden so he doesn't get fired. Well since i work with the guy i want to know what happened and make sure its nothing serious to keep myself getting caught up in a bad time/place if i ever am with him. So how do i find out what he was arrested for?

All i know is he said he was arrested in South Bend and he could have been arrested anywhere in between July 1st-10th. Also he had a court date today. Other than that i dont know anything else.

Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Maybe I missed something, why is it anyone's business but his. If you have concerns about being caught up in something if your around him, don't be with him.

45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    Maybe I missed something, why is it anyone's business but his. If you have concerns about being caught up in something if your around him, don't be with him.

Its kinda hard not to be around him when i work with him, especially when we ride in company vehicles together. Wouldn't you want to know if someone you work with, or a neighbor was a child molester or something? I sure as hell would. Thats why they make it public knowledge, im just not sure where to look to find the information.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Its kinda hard not to be around him when i work with him, especially when we ride in company vehicles together. Wouldn't you want to know if someone you work with, or a neighbor was a child molester or something? I sure as hell would. Thats why they make it public knowledge, im just not sure where to look to find the information.

Are you that young looking? ;)

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County

It won't matter what he did, you both work for the same company. If the company sees fit to keep him, you have two choices, quit or go to your boss and ask them to reassign you so you don't have to deal with him.

45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    It won't matter what he did, you both work for the same company. If the company sees fit to keep him, you have two choices, quit or go to your boss and ask them to reassign you so you don't have to deal with him.

From what my boss told me, the company doesn't even know. Unless they find out that it was a drug charge they will keep him.

I dont see whats so wrong about wanting to know if i am working beside a good guy that got unlucky walking home from a bar or a convicted drug dealer. Its not like its personal information, its public information.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Most employers have random drug testing. That would be the best way for them to know if he is a whacked out drug addict.

VaGriller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Avon
    From what my boss told me, the company doesn't even know. Unless they find out that it was a drug charge they will keep him.

I dont see whats so wrong about wanting to know if i am working beside a good guy that got unlucky walking home from a bar or a convicted drug dealer. Its not like its personal information, its public information.

I still don't see why its your business at all? Maybe it was a drug charge and he doesn't want to get fired. With your lack of trust with him, I doubt you had him watching your kids on friday night.

Any skeletons in your closet we can dig up?

45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    Nope none at all, why u wanna check? O wait according to you it's not ur business anyways. With you defending him the way you are, I take it there are skeletons in ur closet?

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    He butchered over 300 chickens and screwed a beagle.

No I didn't. I'm not attracted to beagles in any way.

Pretty easy to find the information you're looking for with the internet but I don't really think it is your business. If the company finds out what the charge is and wants to fire him, that is on them. If you don't think you can trust him enough to be around him at work, it doesn't even matter if you have kids...can't trust him enough at work, don't ever have him over to your place. It honestly isn't your business even if it is public information. Does that mean I have skeletons? Nope, I've done plenty that would have ended up with some kind of charges but I got lucky enough that I never got caught. Come up with a good enough reason why it is your business and I'll split a 6 pack with you while we talk about it.

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington

Whatever he did really isn't any of your business, public information or not. If you're that f'n nosy, go down to the PD and ask.

Sgood

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    West Newton
    I think the OP has every right to know, who he is working with.......if the coworker didn't want people to know, maybe he shouldn't have broke the law and made his personal business, Public record.....

Top Bottom