• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VaGriller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Avon
    Now you are putting words in my mouth. I never said anything about him being a child molester.

People can put on a good front. I always check out new neighbors and new friends to make sure they are who they seem to be. I don't want to be in the presence of people that aren't good, trustworthy people. If you want to take your chances and find out the hard way, go ahead. I'll use the information available to me to help make that judgment.

If it's a simple DUI, then fine. If it is something I need to be concerned about, then I should have the right to know what it is. That's all I want to know.

If youre not the owner of the company, then you just need to mind your own business. When you got hired did your company pass around your high school transcripts, credit report, criminal background check, drug test screen, and sworn statements from neighbors and friends on "what type of guy" you are?

No? Would you be ok with them doing so?

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    You live in Plymouth and you don't know the name of the ONLY paper in South Bend? I'm going to have to go with the "mind your own business" crowd. You going to feel ok when you keep hunting and find out is was Public Intox. or some kind of non-violent family argument, but the owners find out and fire him? That going to satisfy your curiosity?

45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    He brought it up multiple times. If the charges were that severe, I doubt he would have bonded out in a week and back to work.

I never said anything about thinking HE was a child molester. You people need to get over yourself and actually read what has been wrote, not your own twisted version of it.

45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    You live in Plymouth and you don't know the name of the ONLY paper in South Bend? I'm going to have to go with the "mind your own business" crowd. You going to feel ok when you keep hunting and find out is was Public Intox. or some kind of non-violent family argument, but the owners find out and fire him? That going to satisfy your curiosity?

I live in Plymouth, not SB, and do not read the newspaper, only online local news occasionally.

Why the hell would they fire him for PI? And now your tring to say i'm the reason he's going to get fired? I dont think so.

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    you live in Indiana and as such you can be fired for any reason except those that fall afoul of the Feds. At my place of business they state that ANY action that could appear detrimental to the company is grounds for termination.

Htrailblazer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Franklin
    I have a different perspective on this. The OP metioned riding in company owned vehicles with this guy. Say they were to get pulled over and the guy throw some drugs on the floor of the vehicle and the OP was driving and didnt see him do it. now he has endangered his job and freedom because if he doesnt admit to it they are both going down for it. If he knew this guy was arested for drug dealing or what not he would have more situational awareness to look out for possibilities that could arise. I wouldnt make it a point to look up everyone I work with but if you have to be with that person and you know something has already happened then I dont see the harm in it.

Sgood

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    West Newton
    I have a different perspective on this. The OP metioned riding in company owned vehicles with this guy. Say they were to get pulled over and the guy throw some drugs on the floor of the vehicle and the OP was driving and didnt see him do it. now he has endangered his job and freedom because if he doesnt admit to it they are both going down for it. If he knew this guy was arested for drug dealing or what not he would have more situational awareness to look out for possibilities that could arise. I wouldnt make it a point to look up everyone I work with but if you have to be with that person and you know something has already happened then I dont see the harm in it.

:+1:rep sent

Top Bottom