• ...and so much more!
  • firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    Will somebody PLEASE stop me!:n00b:

I'm not one to leave things alone so, I have ordered a Magpul ACS butt stock, MOE carbine handguard, and grip. Oh, and a BCM Gunfighter charging handle.:rolleyes: I went to Bradis this afternoon and bought a set of flip up sights too.

Now I just need to get out and shoot the dang thing.:yesway:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I'm not one to leave things alone so, I have ordered a Magpul ACS butt stock, MOE carbine handguard, and grip. Oh, and a BCM Gunfighter charging handle.:rolleyes: I went to Bradis this afternoon and bought a set of flip up sights too.

Wish you'd have said something when you were in; we had the MOE handguards, grips and BCM Gunfighters in stock, too... :dunno:

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Wish you'd have said something when you were in; we had the MOE handguards, grips and BCM Gunfighters in stock, too... :dunno:

I looked at the "set" you have there in the case. It was a Mil spec buffer tube, my DPMS has the commercial tube. I didn't see the Gunfighters though. I did buy 100 rds of ammo too while I was there.

I came down there to buy a set of sights so I can shoot, and while I looked at the Magpul stuff I decided at the time sights were what I needed most. DUH:rolleyes: After getting home I thought about it more and just said screw it, and ordered the buttstock, handguard and grip online. The cheek weld is MUCH better on the ACS than the stock buttstock.

BTW, are you always over at Bradis 2? If so, I need to come over there and take you up on your offer and "talk" AR's with you.:yesway:

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    No, I'm never over at "the Deuce," always at the main shop. In fact, I'm the guy who sold you the sights today! Small world, inn'it? :laugh:

Get 'outta here!:D

All this time I though shooter521 was someone else who works there.:n00b: I guess that explains why you said "I should have said something".

As far as the Gunfighter, I ordered it several days ago, so that might explain why I didn't see any since I wasn't looking for one.

As far as the stock, etc... I really was going to hold off on them. I came home and looked around online and being the impulse buyer that I am, I bought them. Believe me I didn't come down to just pick your brain and check stuff out and then buy online. I apoligize if it looks that way.:n00b:

Top Bottom