• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ADT knights

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Hendricks County
    Ain't the accessories all sad sitting there, unattached, like homely girls at the homecoming dance?

HAHA so true! One of my gun loving roommates is always ask how I plan on using them without enough hands to hold everything. "So you're gonna hold your red dot with the left hand and then throw pmags with the right or hold the grip with the right and red dot with left and then make gun sounds?" They will all have a home soon enough.

LLDJR

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Southside/Southport
    Going to pic up the Spikes lower
    party.gif

I'll post some final assembly pics later tonight.

Mayday671

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    Monroeville
    Here is the sequence:

Originally Posted By dross80:
    I ordered a Mid Length with no extras on 23 Feb. At the time of the order, the web site estimated 3-4 weeks, so according to the web estimate, I should have had it this week or next.

I called today and was told it would be another 3 - 4 weeks, and that was an optimistic estimate. They haven't even sent it to be built because they don't have lowers.

My only problem is that I should have been informed of this, and the web site should reflect actual times. I suspect that if actual times were posted they would lose sales to other companies.

My original plan had been to order an upper from Del Ton and complete a lower I already have. Because their delivery times were several weeks behind, I went to Spikes, and having heard lots of good things about the company, I spent more and ordered from them, partially because the web site estimated a much sooner delivery time.

Right now their web site estimates 4 -6 weeks for a rifle ordered today, but I doubt that can be true if I'm looking at 3-4 weeks and I'm three weeks ahead of the people who order today.

I just suggest being more forthcoming so people can make a decision with all the facts.

Originally Posted By badazzar15:
    Do you think that it would be possible for us to do this every time there is a delay in production? Do you know how many thousands of customers we have? We are trying our best to fill orders in a timely manner. We have someone working to keep the ETA's on our website updated and correct, they should be starting this right away.

Originally Posted By dross80:
    I don't know how possible it is. I know next to nothing about your business. So perhaps, in the interest of fairness, I should have said that I would have liked to have been informed. You see the world from where you sit, I see it from where I sit. From where I sit, I'm deeply disappointed that a rifle I thought I was getting in four weeks might take eight weeks or even longer. I think you can understand that, and also I understand very little about what your production and administration issues are until you tell me.

I do, however, appreciate your responding to this post.

Edit: Also, gald to hear that you're going to make your web time estimates more accurate. That will go a long way.

I had a similar issue with Larue 2 years ago. I had an issue witht the way I was treated so I contact the owner. He stood by his employee and was stern with me and insulted me. Larue makes great products but Ill never buy from them again.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    yeah, but. .

I had a similar issue with Larue 2 years ago. I had an issue witht the way I was treated so I contact the owner. He stood by his employee and was stern with me and insulted me. Larue makes great products but Ill never buy from them again.

tell me that ain't the kind of boss you want.:rockwoot:

dross, I'm glad that thing finally showed. :yesway: I got the four lowers I ordered from AIM surplus and they are sequential #'s as a bonus. Glad I didn't have to send you one..

Top Bottom