• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Not really a tomahawk but a hand axe. East wing hatchet bought one when the local ace hardware store went belly up. When it was still around at 50 percent off could not pass it up. I have had the east wing claw hammer since 1983.

For thise looking for for a good hand axe look at the east wing.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Pictures or it's not true!

Trench Hawk by Cold Steel :D Sorry. That's the best I can do. I fight/fought so much with IMGUR's mobile uploading / album building / privacy settings on my phone that I've all but given up.

Not really a tomahawk but a hand axe. East wing hatchet bought one when the local ace hardware store went belly up. When it was still around at 50 percent off could not pass it up. I have had the east wing claw hammer since 1983.

For thise looking for for a good hand axe look at the east wing.

Yes, the Trench Hawk is most definitely more along the lines of a hand axe due to it's OAL. It's big, but not ungainly so (Kind of like me).

Those Estwing Black Eagle tomahawks are good looking. And definitely are/were on my radar. Whole different animal than the C.S. Trench Hawk, for sure.

Any time, sir. I literally went 150' out of my way to get it to you. LOL Isnt the power of INGO awesome?

And it was good to meet you finally. (Both you and CZ)

There needs to be an East Side Tie Dye Grill lunch at some point...

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Those Estwing Black Eagle tomahawks are good looking. And definitely are/were on my radar. Whole different animal than the C.S. Trench Hawk, for sure.

I forgot I have one of those Estwings around here somewhere. I need to get it out and see if I can throw it. Well, I know I can throw it. Getting it to go where I want and/or stick into anything us a different story.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    My east wing Is to pretty for throwing with the wood pieces. As a matter of fact I guess you could call it my BBQ hand axe. It was one of those things were at 50 percent off I had to buy it. My east wing hammer on the other hand has seen duty since 1983 and is still hammering them all the time. I have a couple little hand axes I can use for chores.

CZ evo3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2017
    Carrollton
    Agreed. Haven't had me a ZZ Top burger in a long time.

C-monkey,

Nice to meet you too, for all of about 5 seconds! Wasn't trying to be rude, just trying to figure everything out at my first carbine match. Came in 5th, not too bad.

More importantly: is this tie dye grill something to seek out after an ACC match?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    C-monkey,

Nice to meet you too, for all of about 5 seconds! Wasn't trying to be rude, just trying to figure everything out at my first carbine match. Came in 5th, not too bad.

More importantly: is this tie dye grill something to seek out after an ACC match?

No worries. I was a bit in the zone too since it was my first. I came in 5th too! (5TH FROM THE BOTTOM! :laugh:) I still had a blast, even with the bad equipment info. But I have a new upper receiver that will add my LRBHO so next time I'm not so disadvantaged. (and I'll know to bring the correct mags as well)

And da fat man and I work 5 mins apart. 5 mins south of us is an awesome, pro 2A burger joint. (owner OC's even)

https://www.google.com/maps/place/T...a543380edc6e02b!8m2!3d39.786255!4d-86.0448741

So sadly, not something easy to hit after the match.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    These shipped out on June 18th and just got here yesterday. For some reason when Poland got these out they went by boat instead of plane. Errr

BqEzZpp.jpg

Top Bottom