• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    I would have tased him......................thats just how I roll.

This may be the reason why I am not a cop.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    I had a dream where Jesus was a dirty old bum, and I was about to sock him in the face because, well he's a dirty old bum, but then I thought, there's something special about him...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiHyP3wHae8&p=6105DAF2CD430B00&playnext=1&index=8]YouTube - Savatage - Jesus Saves (Video)[/ame]

Walter Zoomie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    BeechTucky
    You should have called the police instead of taking matters into your own hands.

You are a hot-headed vigilante who was looking for a fight.

You frighten me, and now I can never set foot inside the CCB again because of the trauma, pain, and mental suffering you have caused me.

Expect a summons any day now, red-neck.

vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    You should have jumped back into the elevator and **** your pants. Let the guy marinate in it for his ride up to probation. The others are collateral damage. There is nothing more horrible than a fart with a captive audience.

by the way it is illegal to fart in an elevator however its just an infraction. So if you're willing to risk the ticket and as long as there aren't any cops around to witness, let your bowels speak volumes.

Markedup

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    I had a dream where Jesus was a dirty old bum, and I was about to sock him in the face because, well he's a dirty old bum, but then I thought, there's something special about him...

I just reped Mr. Streeter.Sorry about ruining the comment.
    I watched a disreputable motel that was shut down after having
    utilities turned off.I met a "bum" ,X, who was forced out. He rode
    a bicycle and scrounged broken televisions for scrap value.This
    guy shared his Vietnam stories :he had been a Army Lt. Also was
    a retired electrician.Turned out he was living the bums,not beggars',
    life so he could use his pension to put his daughter through Ohio
    State University.

I also became educated about tweekers on that job.
    That's another story-the reason I got a license to carry
    in my retirement years.

Thanks

Mark

Last edited:

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    I was just quoting a little Cal Naughton Jr from Taladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby! Everytime I have to deal with a bum it makes me think of two things, the quote I put up there and this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NjThjinDDQ[/ame]

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    See, this is why I hate ALL people, yes, that includes cops. People suck, period! My life would be a whole lot better if I didn't have to deal with people. **** people!!! Maybe next time you get upset at cop bashing on INGO, you'll remember this little episode. Welcome to my world.:D

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    JBT's sure arent what they use to be.

I took people *****ing about JBTs being too rude/heavy handed/whatever to heart. I wanted to show him (and the world) that there are kind, lovable JBTs out there.

You were lucky this time Frank. It is not uncommon to have near death experiences on the elevators in the CCB due to ghettofabulous perfume or the sickly smell of crack breath and zombie glassy eyes. You had a successful interpersonal interaction with "the public". Make sure you let the sensitivity training representative know you reached out to someone because you care and you might get to skip this month's meeting with the Baptist Ministers.

Surprisingly he didn't smell of urine or Wild Irish Rose. I have sensitivity training Monday so I'll be sure to bring up my positive encounter.

i bet that after this incident, you went home,put on your uniform and then violated people's civil rights to make yourself feel better.

You're damn right I did. I was so happy after violating all those civil rights of all those innocent citizens that I didn't even submit an overtime slip.

Does this mean any old random guy could come up and shoulder check you and you won't do anything about it?

Yes :rolleyes:

Surprised with yals luck his alcohol soaked clothes didn't rub off on you and get you caught up with an ETOH impairment situation.

I never said I was sober. ;)

So, if that guy is never seen again, we all know what happened. :@ya:

I know all the best places to hide bodies.

Smack the s**t out of your trainee for making you have to deal with this :D

He'll hear about it tomorrow night when I get back to work. He's already on thin ice for ****ing up my laptop!

You should have called the police instead of taking matters into your own hands.

You are a hot-headed vigilante who was looking for a fight.

You frighten me, and now I can never set foot inside the CCB again because of the trauma, pain, and mental suffering you have caused me.

Expect a summons any day now, red-neck.

Will you hand-deliver it? I'm sorry I caused you all of that anguish. If you would like I hug I'm available after 7pm. :D

You should have jumped back into the elevator and **** your pants. Let the guy marinate in it for his ride up to probation. The others are collateral damage. There is nothing more horrible than a fart with a captive audience.

by the way it is illegal to fart in an elevator however its just an infraction. So if you're willing to risk the ticket and as long as there aren't any cops around to witness, let your bowels speak volumes.

Lucky for him I didn't have to fart at the time.

+1, thats LEO's do:rolleyes:. Frank you werent in fishers like two days ago were you?:dunno:

Nope, not me. fpdshooter and fpd9317 have banned me from stepping foot inside the city limits.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I was wearing Nike All-Trac hiking boots. ;)

Sure ya was, bet they got a super secret remote control activator switch that will make the soles 1 inch thicker, 2 inches wider, increase in hardness 50 percent and turns the soles into non scuffing to make sure no sole marks are left on the head. Also while all of this happens, dept issued mirrored sunglasses materialize to cover your eyes and a pre-recorded message starts playing saying "YOU WILL COMPLY!" :cool:

:lmfao::joke:

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    I think you are all being too rough on this poor bum. He just needed to take a leak... he was in a hurry and you were in his preferred stall.

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    I don't blame him for pushing you. I'd have pushed you too if you and four other people were standing in my urinal.

Top Bottom